Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is the move relearner in the game and help with Nucleon

5 posters

Go down

Where is the move relearner in the game and help with Nucleon Empty Where is the move relearner in the game and help with Nucleon

Post by kpsteffe 2015-04-28, 15:19

Need some help just got a new Nucleon and I need help with its move set and things any insight here would be great. I would really like to get its new move Gamma Ray but I do not know where the move relearned in the game is please help

kpsteffe
Baashaun
Baashaun

Back to top Go down

Where is the move relearner in the game and help with Nucleon Empty Re: Where is the move relearner in the game and help with Nucleon

Post by Bocajian 2015-04-28, 15:24

Venisi City, the city with the 6th gym
Bocajian
Bocajian
Seikamater
Seikamater

Back to top Go down

Where is the move relearner in the game and help with Nucleon Empty Re: Where is the move relearner in the game and help with Nucleon

Post by Lucian Astaroth 2015-04-28, 16:35

As for nucleon, there's already a thread about them: https://pokemonuranium.forumeiro.com/t788-pokemon-nucleon
Lucian Astaroth
Lucian Astaroth
Tofurang
Tofurang

Back to top Go down

Post by Polaris 2015-05-28, 13:27

You need a Heart Scale (found on wild Selkid) to use the move relearner in Venisi City. Supposedly you trade but it seems to be glitched right now, as I have retaught a bunch of moves but still have my Heart Scales.

As for Gamma Ray, you don't really need it. Nucleon's Atomize ability turns Normal to Nuclear, which is kind of ridiculous because it gives you the type bonus and tons of supereffective hits on moves that normally can't be supereffective against anything. Gamma Ray is only 40 power. Mine currently knows Swift (60 power), Hyper Voice (90 power) and Hyper Beam (150 power, which means EVERYTHING DIES to supereffective/double supereffective hits except Steel and Ghost).

Which brings me to Gamma Ray's one use here. For some reason, Ghost types are currently still immune to Normal attacks even after they've been Atomized. It kind of stinks. You can either get Gamma Ray to deal with them, teach Nucleon Shadow Ball to deal with them, or just not use it against Ghost pokemon.
Polaris
Polaris
Baashaun
Baashaun

Back to top Go down

Post by Involuntary Twitch 2015-05-28, 13:36

We decided to make move tutoring free because we're nice like that. Heart Scales will probably be used for something else later on.
Involuntary Twitch
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

http://oripoke.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Polaris 2015-05-28, 13:39

Involuntary Twitch wrote:We decided to make move tutoring free because we're nice like that. Heart Scales will probably be used for something else later on.

We're grateful for that. One thing I did notice (this may have been fixed since I unlocked it) is that you still need to show up with a Heart Scale at least the first time for him to start reteaching moves, otherwise he just tells you to come back with one.
Polaris
Polaris
Baashaun
Baashaun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down