Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking suggestions for a Uranium Chrome theme

3 posters

Go down

Taking suggestions for a Uranium Chrome theme Empty Taking suggestions for a Uranium Chrome theme

Post by tadoke 2015-01-24, 12:44

Hey everyone,
After trying several available Pokemon themes,I decided to create a chrome theme, something a first for me so should be fun.
My goal: Create something to my current theme see here :

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/totoro-rainy-day/lmiagjknjjfockcklibjlfdojojaffff?hl=en

Does anyone have suggestions? Resolution is my highest priority, the other pokemon themes couldn't suit my 1920x1080, but what resolutions are YOU using? As well, Dark or bright background, feature a certain iconic pokemon, etc?
tadoke
tadoke
Tofurang
Tofurang

Back to top Go down

Taking suggestions for a Uranium Chrome theme Empty Re: Taking suggestions for a Uranium Chrome theme

Post by Involuntary Twitch 2015-01-24, 13:03

Oh man, I would totally use a Uranium chrome theme of you made one! For a color scheme... our signature colors of green and black maybe, and as for a Pokemon, perhaps Nucleon? If you need any high-resolution graphics I could definitely provide them for you. Smile
Involuntary Twitch
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

http://oripoke.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Taking suggestions for a Uranium Chrome theme Empty Re: Taking suggestions for a Uranium Chrome theme

Post by tadoke 2015-01-26, 02:27

I really like the color schemes of Nucleon and Urayne. I've thought about black bkgrd, green menubar, and that cool blue browser tab bkgrd with Urayne image overlay.
Below is my preferred reference. Simple, clean, some basic symbols in the browser tab. Nice.
NOT MINE!
Taking suggestions for a Uranium Chrome theme Pokemon___crystal_chrome___theme_by_flarginsnarf-d5qy8qf
tadoke
tadoke
Tofurang
Tofurang

Back to top Go down

Post by TemporalMaster 2015-01-27, 16:07

Your own reference looks great, would be awesome indeed.

2 suggestions, tho. Please, for god sake, if you're going to use black, don't use #000000, it will turn the theme into a horrible mess. Try using something like #1d1d1d or even #252525.

An awesome reference is Google's Material Design color palette, which you can find >>here<<.

Those Teal and Green variations are awesome for an Uranium Theme.
TemporalMaster
TemporalMaster
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by tadoke 2015-01-28, 19:41

TemporalMaster wrote:don't use #000000, it will turn the theme into a horrible mess. Try using something like #1d1d1d or even #252525. Those Teal and Green variations are awesome for an Uranium Theme.

I agree, the above example I like the gradient background usage, which I forgot to mention in my original post. Much like how this forum's background isn't pure black I would use something similar.

Thanks for the input
tadoke
tadoke
Tofurang
Tofurang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down