Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems and suggestions

4 posters

Go down

Problems and suggestions Empty Problems and suggestions

Post by Saoyouri 2015-04-05, 14:50

Hello, I just don´t want to open a new topic for every new thing I found in the game so I thought I make a topic for all bugs etc what I found.

A first mini bug I found is in the Pokedex. When I have the overlook the pokemon the sprite of my Metalynx appeared three times or more.

And I noticed that it would be much easier if you would put in your own position in the card if you are searching for the areal of one pokemon. Now I have first to check there the pokemons area is and then open the pokepod to check where I am. Hope you understand what I want to say (bad english for the win
Saoyouri
Saoyouri
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Problems and suggestions Empty Re: Problems and suggestions

Post by ~JV~ 2015-04-05, 16:10

I'll take your suggestions into consideration. Thanks!
~JV~
~JV~
Admin

https://pokemonuranium.forumeiro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Saoyouri 2015-04-06, 06:45

Found something again =D

Under the fisherman in the Baykal Forest (near the Aroma Lady) you can surf in the little spot at the small bush right to the water. If you surf you expose the end of the Baykal Forest. Don´t know how to say this, check it out Laughing

Btw: How do I get the item in the forest at the beginning? It seems like I get it only with surf (that´s why I tried there surf), but I don´t know how to get the item...

Btw it would be awesome if you could put an interne audio control for the game. Sometimes I want to play it without sounds and whatch videos while playing. But I have to close the whole game =(
Saoyouri
Saoyouri
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Bocajian 2015-04-06, 20:56

For the audio, you should have a volume mixer on your computer that will allow you to mute certain applications and adjust relative volumes as you wish.
Bocajian
Bocajian
Seikamater
Seikamater

Back to top Go down

Post by defbug 2015-04-06, 21:21

Got the next update, yay!! But the problem is that I cannot use the HM08 dive to teach one of my water pokemon so I can go to the next gym to get my 8th badge, HELP!!!
defbug
defbug
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Bocajian 2015-04-06, 21:42

8th gym isn't available in this update, so HM08 cannot be taught to anybody yet.
Bocajian
Bocajian
Seikamater
Seikamater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down