Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire Prerelease Info topic!

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire Prerelease Info topic! - Page 4 Empty Re: OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire Prerelease Info topic!

Post by Involuntary Twitch 2014-11-22, 10:46

I've got it!!!

I got Omega Ruby yesterday and it took all my effort and willpower to tear myself away. I played for 4 hours and got 2 badges. Here's a snapshot of my team, having just beaten Brawly:

Locke - Nuzleaf (F) - lv. 18 - Special move: Beat Up
Terrence - Poochyena (M) - lv. 15 - Special move: Ice Fang
Talia - Taillow (F) - lv. 17 - Special move: Brave Bird
Renee - Combusken (F) - lv. 17
Misha - Shroomish (F) - lv. 18 - Special move: Wake-up Slap
Shinobi - Nincada (F) - lv. 10

I love the feature that lets you catch wild Pokemon with special moves! Also my team really needs a Water-type... I'm debating trading out Misha or Shinobi for something. Maybe a Gyarados? Or maybe I'll get something on GTS...

Actually, if anyone wants to trade, let me know! I haven't got much valuable but I can trade you some Pokemon that know rare moves, perhaps?

EDIT: My friend code is 5112-4601-9402.
Involuntary Twitch
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

http://oripoke.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire Prerelease Info topic! - Page 4 Empty Re: OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire Prerelease Info topic!

Post by Dedenne1 2014-11-22, 16:02

Theres a winter storm in my area and i cant get it for 3 more days Ahhhhh!
Dedenne1
Dedenne1
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury45 2014-11-23, 01:50

I've gotten sucked into the game too, help! I've been writing my thoughts/progress in the posts found in this tag in my Tumblr blog.

I was under the weather for a good part of this week so I'm happy I recovered in time to get the games on launch day and enjoy Hoenn along with the rest of the world. It's distracting me from other things, though...

(Like my betatesting, which reminds me I should do another stream in the near-ish future. This week has not been kind to my free time between ill health and game release.)

My friend code is 0173-1736-5256, and you can also find Ice-types in my XY Friend Safari. Enjoy!
Mercury45
Mercury45
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Post by Involuntary Twitch 2014-11-23, 11:36

Mercury45 wrote:I've gotten sucked into the game too, help! I've been writing my thoughts/progress in the posts found in this tag in my Tumblr blog.

I was under the weather for a good part of this week so I'm happy I recovered in time to get the games on launch day and enjoy Hoenn along with the rest of the world. It's distracting me from other things, though...

(Like my betatesting, which reminds me I should do another stream in the near-ish future. This week has not been kind to my free time between ill health and game release.)

My friend code is 0173-1736-5256, and you can also find Ice-types in my XY Friend Safari. Enjoy!

I added you! If you add me, then we can trade or something Smile

Looks like we're at around the same place in the game, too... I just finished the Fallarbor / Meteor Falls plot, in 3D it was so much more awesome! I also really like the way BuzzNav reports on news as it happens, it makes it feel more important! (Almost TOO important... don't they have anything better to talk about?)

Also wow, Mauville is so different!
Involuntary Twitch
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

http://oripoke.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4