Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So since I lost the side quest in silvertown, I can't do it anymore?

+2
sovest555
INeverSavedMyGame
6 posters

Go down

So since I lost the side quest in silvertown, I can't do it anymore? Empty So since I lost the side quest in silvertown, I can't do it anymore?

Post by INeverSavedMyGame 2015-06-02, 00:34

Was wondering. Kinda sticks if so since i'm missing out on garlikid, but I'll get by o_O
INeverSavedMyGame
INeverSavedMyGame
Baashaun
Baashaun

Back to top Go down

So since I lost the side quest in silvertown, I can't do it anymore? Empty Re: So since I lost the side quest in silvertown, I can't do it anymore?

Post by sovest555 2015-06-02, 01:17

Yeah. That is just how it is.
sovest555
sovest555
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

http://ourpurestdarkness.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

So since I lost the side quest in silvertown, I can't do it anymore? Empty Re: So since I lost the side quest in silvertown, I can't do it anymore?

Post by INeverSavedMyGame 2015-06-02, 01:34

Ah, fair enough I guess. I gotta start training these pokemon better and switching certain things out with others.
INeverSavedMyGame
INeverSavedMyGame
Baashaun
Baashaun

Back to top Go down

Post by emchiri 2015-06-02, 12:14

Wait, how did you lose the sidequest? garlikids moves are super effective against all the scientists ^^

emchiri
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Involuntary Twitch 2015-06-02, 12:21

He probably lost against Professor Larkspur, who has a full team of 5-6 high leveled Pokemon and is quite a challenge.
Involuntary Twitch
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

http://oripoke.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AsianAnimator 2015-06-02, 12:23

emchiri wrote:Wait, how did you lose the sidequest? garlikids moves are super effective against all the scientists ^^

Maybe he lost against the Professor Guy. (I forgot his name Razz )
You can't use Garlikid to battle in that round. (I think)
AsianAnimator
AsianAnimator
Baashaun
Baashaun

https://s1339.photobucket.com/user/lightgirl139/library/?sort=3&a

Back to top Go down

Post by sovest555 2015-06-02, 12:24

Yeah...I would expect a person to lose to him going in if they went in completely blind like the player in question probably is. Larkspur is not an easy fight...
sovest555
sovest555
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

http://ourpurestdarkness.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by emchiri 2015-06-02, 12:41

Ah I'd already picked up winotinger at that point and larkspurs pokemon are mostly dark so I breezed it

emchiri
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by masterofbalance74 2015-06-02, 13:51

My Baariette swept most of his pokemon, it depends on the factors of: going in blind, underleveled, or a team issue like having nothing for dark types.

masterofbalance74
Palij
Palij

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down