Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Error stopping me from playing anymore :/

5 posters

Go down

Error stopping me from playing anymore :/ Empty Error stopping me from playing anymore :/

Post by MerksMariya 2015-05-04, 20:40

So I just only just started and I was at the wonder trade in hopes for something decent and I got a pokemon called Urayne and as I go to check out the pokemon the game suddenly crashed and now I can't start the game again I get this error:

Error stopping me from playing anymore :/ Error_10
MerksMariya
MerksMariya
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Error stopping me from playing anymore :/ Empty Re: Error stopping me from playing anymore :/

Post by Dustborn 2015-05-04, 20:51

This is a product of a hacker who messed with the Trade system earlier. Urayne is not in the game yet, so you received a corrupted file. If there is a way to fix it you will have to wait for an admin to reply. Sorry, nothing I can help with =(
Dustborn
Dustborn
Tofurang
Tofurang

Back to top Go down

Error stopping me from playing anymore :/ Empty Re: Error stopping me from playing anymore :/

Post by MerksMariya 2015-05-04, 20:56

Damn that's a shame but guess it can't be helped. And thanks for the quick and helpful reply Wink
MerksMariya
MerksMariya
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Toganamic 2015-05-04, 21:39

I just ran into the exact same thing. Crying or Very sad

So I just started a new save. Maybe it will be fixed soon.
Toganamic
Toganamic
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Involuntary Twitch 2015-05-05, 11:31

Yes, unfortunately this is a result of a hacker sending out corrupted Pokemon that crash your game when you receive them. You will have to delete your save file and start a new one, fortunately it sounds like you didn't get very far. I would stay away from the Wonder Trade for now until we have made sure it is 100% safe.
Involuntary Twitch
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

http://oripoke.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WubbaG 2015-05-05, 11:32

And GTS too, since there're disappearing pokemon
WubbaG
WubbaG
Seikamater
Seikamater

https://www.youtube.com/WubbaG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down