Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Comet Cave Bug

3 posters

Go down

Another Comet Cave Bug Empty Another Comet Cave Bug

Post by StewzoM 2015-05-08, 11:41

Hi there

I have encountered a bug in comet cave and don't know if it is just my save file or if it has happened to others.

I run Pokemon Uranium from the Patcher so i know i am up to date as well.

Basically i have just going through comet Cave with Theo and have been saving regular as using it to train my party up. I got to the bit where there is the tremor but hadn't got the Dusk Stone so doubled back to get it. So i have saved after that.

Now when i walk up and the stones that block you in fall Terlard doesn't appear and when i walk into the next room the Hiker appears and does his talk about me just fighting the Terlard. Not that bothered i didn't get to fight it but still would have been nice.

But that isn't the weird part when i immediately went back through just to check the Terard isn't there the stones are gone and i can go back to the entrance and Theo is standing there and i can walk right over him and out the cave back to route 4 all the way back to Burole Town. Even if i continue on to Route 5 and then reenter the Cave the boulders are still gone.

I don't know if it is related or not but at some point and i haven't realized it i trained a Grozard up to level 12 and it has disappeared form my box but Pokedex still says i have caught one. And i also caught a Magicarp with the old rod.

So i am not continuing my game just in case it does further damage so what should i do

StewzoM
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Another Comet Cave Bug Empty Re: Another Comet Cave Bug

Post by WubbaG 2015-05-08, 11:47

I can go through the cave and there are no boulders, maybe it's because I did complete the game or maybe that's a bug too? But at yours Theo is still there... I don't know what the problem is, but about Magikarp, he can be caught with an Old Rod so that's not a bug.
WubbaG
WubbaG
Seikamater
Seikamater

https://www.youtube.com/WubbaG

Back to top Go down

Post by Involuntary Twitch 2015-05-08, 12:04

Ah... yeah, we know about that one already actually. In an attempt to fix the Comet Cave event for players who were trapped after losing to Terlard, we accidentally made it so that the fight with Terlard doesn't happen. We'll keep working on the event, for now it is safe to continue on with the game.
Involuntary Twitch
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

http://oripoke.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by StewzoM 2015-05-08, 12:11

Ok thank you.

What about the boulders disappearing is that fine?

StewzoM
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Involuntary Twitch 2015-05-08, 12:12

Yes, it's fine, it's better that they disappear because they were trapping players before and preventing them from continuing onwards.
Involuntary Twitch
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

http://oripoke.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by StewzoM 2015-05-08, 12:18

Ok thank you for all your help just wanted to double check.

StewzoM
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down