Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bugs/incorrect things

3 posters

Go down

Bugs/incorrect things Empty Bugs/incorrect things

Post by Seagrove 2015-04-26, 21:14

I don't know if this is the right place for this, but I have noticed a few things so far in the game that should be fixed.  (I am just starting.)  First of all, I think that there is a problem with the hard mode because it won't let me catch a pokemon in new areas unless it is the first one I see.  If this is intentional than the website should be updated from "The player is limited to capturing only one Pokemon per route" to "The player is limited to capturing only the first pokemon seen in each route."  

The professor Oak character says "an" instead of "a" before pokemon whose names don't begin with a vowel sound.  The yellow haired guy on the second floor of the first pokemon center says "our" instead of "out".

Seagrove
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Bugs/incorrect things Empty Re: Bugs/incorrect things

Post by CrazyDragon 2015-04-26, 21:43

Seagrove wrote:I don't know if this is the right place for this, but I have noticed a few things so far in the game that should be fixed.  (I am just starting.)  First of all, I think that there is a problem with the hard mode because it won't let me catch a pokemon in new areas unless it is the first one I see.  If this is intentional than the website should be updated from "The player is limited to capturing only one Pokemon per route" to "The player is limited to capturing only the first pokemon seen in each route."  

The professor Oak character says "an" instead of "a" before pokemon whose names don't begin with a vowel sound.  The yellow haired guy on the second floor of the first pokemon center says "our" instead of "out".
First of all, this belongs in the bugs/glitches section of the forums. Second of all, that's how nuzelocks work. Third of all, that's a typo, not a bug.
CrazyDragon
CrazyDragon
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Bugs/incorrect things Empty Re: Bugs/incorrect things

Post by PLATIN2 2015-04-27, 06:03

some incorrect text messages are normal and dont belong to bugs
PLATIN2
PLATIN2
Inflagetah
Inflagetah