Add access to Gen V TM moves?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Add access to Gen V TM moves?

Post by Polaris on 2015-05-30, 19:55

Can we get some way to learn some of the Gen V TM moves that are missing in this game? I was thinking in particular of Flame Charge and Scald, but there are others. Having them available as TMs or from move tutors would be a great asset to several Pokemon's movesets (I'm thinking in particular of Vaporeon and Flareon, but there are a lot of others. I was kind of disappointed to find out there was no way to teach these moves to my Pokemon.
Polaris
Baashaun
Baashaun

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Add access to Gen V TM moves?

Post by Bocajian on 2015-05-30, 20:58

I would imagine these things will be in the final version. The current version uses an older version of PokeEssentials which I know doesn't have Gen VI mechanics but it might be so old that Gen V isn't contained either.
Bocajian
Seikamater
Seikamater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sovest555 on 2015-05-30, 21:00

I mentioned this to the devs, and they will probably keep the TMs as is. However, the moves might become move tutor moves instead... Who knows what the future may hold?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Planned team after v5
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sovest555
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

View user profile http://ourpurestdarkness.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SViper on 2015-05-31, 09:37

I hope this will be helpful for adding more TMs.Razz
SViper
Baashaun
Baashaun

View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/SViper

Back to top Go down

Post by sovest555 on 2015-05-31, 13:30

Not really seeing as most of the pokemon in Uranium are fakemon...

Planned team after v5
sovest555
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

View user profile http://ourpurestdarkness.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SViper on 2015-06-02, 08:51

sovest555 wrote:Not really seeing as most of the pokemon in Uranium are fakemon...
Yeah, but still you can see all moves which ones was TMs.Razz
SViper
Baashaun
Baashaun

View user profile http://myanimelist.net/profile/SViper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top