Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions about the new version

4 posters

Go down

Questions about the new version Empty Questions about the new version

Post by theredwolf 2015-03-30, 16:24

Hello, I just updated to 4.1, and was wondering if I could get some info about some of the changes.

Firstly, I saw that a functionality has been added to refight trainers, which is great because I really need a good way to level my teams, but the phone I have in game has no numbers in it, meaning that I can't actually contact anyone. Do I need to go talk to them again to get numbers so I can begin calling, or is there something else I should do?

Secondly, is there now a way to easily get to earlier areas of the game from later game locations? Namely I'm in the snowy town (I forget the name) and I'd like to go back and rename some pokes and such, and I'm hoping that fly or a train station or something has been implemented now so that I can do so without an hour of surfing.

Lastly, is it now possible to go back and get the little UFO pokemon if I missed him before? I didn't know that I'd get locked out of the area entirely when I went there previously, and therefore was unable to ever get S-51, so if I can get back there to get him now I'd be very excited.

Thank you very much in advance for any assistance, I greatly look forward to digging into this!

theredwolf
Tofurang
Tofurang

Back to top Go down

Questions about the new version Empty Re: Questions about the new version

Post by gebbeth 2015-03-31, 14:59

I have a question, too. Which seems to be fairly stupid. I tried some water pokemon and none learns dive. Is there a specific one or did I do anything wrong while installing (which I don't think so)?

gebbeth
Baashaun
Baashaun

Back to top Go down

Post by Bocajian 2015-03-31, 15:48

Considering 4.1 isn't the full release, I don't think the 8th gym has been implemented yet. Assuming this, Dive would not have been implemented either.
Bocajian
Bocajian
Seikamater
Seikamater

Back to top Go down

Post by ~JV~ 2015-03-31, 17:21

theredwolf wrote:Hello, I just updated to 4.1, and was wondering if I could get some info about some of the changes.

Firstly, I saw that a functionality has been added to refight trainers, which is great because I really need a good way to level my teams, but the phone I have in game has no numbers in it, meaning that I can't actually contact anyone.  Do I need to go talk to them again to get numbers so I can begin calling, or is there something else I should do?

Secondly, is there now a way to easily get to earlier areas of the game from later game locations?  Namely I'm in the snowy town (I forget the name) and I'd like to go back and rename some pokes and such, and I'm hoping that fly or a train station or something has been implemented now so that I can do so without an hour of surfing.

Lastly, is it now possible to go back and get the little UFO pokemon if I missed him before?  I didn't know that I'd get locked out of the area entirely when I went there previously, and therefore was unable to ever get S-51, so if I can get back there to get him now I'd be very excited.

Thank you very much in advance for any assistance, I greatly look forward to digging into this!
You have to talk with them to get their numbers, there is about one trainer in each route that you can rebattle. I'll put up a list here in the forums with all of them later.

If I recall correctly I added a ferry from Silverport to Venesi, but if it isn't there you will have to go to Venesi to get "free access" to everywhere else in the world (since you can take the ferry to Bealbeach, which has the Subway).

Nope, I forgot about that :/, I promise I'll put it up in the Mystery Gift sometime soon.

gebbeth wrote:I have a question, too. Which seems to be fairly stupid. I tried some water pokemon and none learns dive. Is there a specific one or did I do anything wrong while installing (which I don't think so)?
 What Bocajian said is correct!
~JV~
~JV~
Admin

https://pokemonuranium.forumeiro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by theredwolf 2015-03-31, 19:33

Awesome, thanks so much for the responses!

theredwolf
Tofurang
Tofurang

Back to top Go down

Post by theredwolf 2015-04-01, 13:53

Oh, and just to let you know there does not in fact appear to be a ferry from Silverport, there were no refightable trainers (that I could find) on the snowing route or the one between Silverport and the Labyrinth, and Theo is still out front of the Labyrinth to refight (which is great) despite him having shown up in Snowbank town..

theredwolf
Tofurang
Tofurang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down