Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nuclear pokemon returning to normal upon evolution?

+3
Involuntary Twitch
Mercury45
butterbiscuit
7 posters

Go down

nuclear pokemon returning to normal upon evolution? Empty nuclear pokemon returning to normal upon evolution?

Post by butterbiscuit 2015-01-08, 20:31

I saw images of a nuclear baariette. So i decided to evolve my nuclear baaschaf. but when it evolved it turned into a regular baariette (or so i thought but i think it actually evolved into mega baariette since it had a different sprite. but then turned into a regular baariette after depositing it. the stats went down too.) Is this supposed to happen?

butterbiscuit
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

nuclear pokemon returning to normal upon evolution? Empty Re: nuclear pokemon returning to normal upon evolution?

Post by Mercury45 2015-01-08, 21:37

No, that's definitely not supposed to happen. I'm sorry you didn't get what you were expecting, but you caught a pretty important bug, so I thank you for that. I'll be sure to make a note of it in the comprehensive bug list.
Mercury45
Mercury45
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

nuclear pokemon returning to normal upon evolution? Empty Re: nuclear pokemon returning to normal upon evolution?

Post by Involuntary Twitch 2015-01-08, 22:29

Can you take a screenshot? it might just be that the sprites are mis-named, but I'm not sure.
Involuntary Twitch
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

http://oripoke.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by butterbiscuit 2015-01-08, 22:42

its more than the sprite. the type reverted back to dark/fighting. Its kinda neat too since now i have nuclear moves to attack everything without having to worry about getting hit for super effective damage constantly. though i was really hoping to see if he could mega evolve into nuclear baariette. but yeah once again i believe when it evolved it was in its mega form with higher stats (the sprite was flexing its muscles and had bigger horns) and depositing it into pc revered it to a regular baariette.

nuclear pokemon returning to normal upon evolution? Bug2_zps65abf957

nuclear pokemon returning to normal upon evolution? Bug1_zps3fb94e21

note: seems im unable to mega evolve baariette. trying to do so makes me skip my turn.

butterbiscuit
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sabur 2015-01-09, 01:50

butterbiscuit wrote:its more than the sprite. the type reverted back to dark/fighting. Its kinda neat too since now i have nuclear moves to attack everything without having to worry about getting hit for super effective damage constantly. though i was really hoping to see if he could mega evolve into nuclear baariette. but yeah once again i believe when it evolved it was in its mega form with higher stats (the sprite was flexing its muscles and had bigger horns) and depositing it into pc revered it to a regular baariette.

note: seems im unable to mega evolve baariette. trying to do so makes me skip my turn.

how do you evolve baaschaf into nuclear?

Sabur
Baashaun
Baashaun

Back to top Go down

Post by butterbiscuit 2015-01-09, 02:40

Sabur wrote:
butterbiscuit wrote:its more than the sprite. the type reverted back to dark/fighting. Its kinda neat too since now i have nuclear moves to attack everything without having to worry about getting hit for super effective damage constantly. though i was really hoping to see if he could mega evolve into nuclear baariette. but yeah once again i believe when it evolved it was in its mega form with higher stats (the sprite was flexing its muscles and had bigger horns) and depositing it into pc revered it to a regular baariette.

how do you evolve baaschaf into nuclear?

i didnt. i caught its second form as a nuclear pokemon and instead of evolving into a nuclear baaschaf it evolved into a regular one but kept its nuclear attacks

butterbiscuit
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by LoverIan 2015-01-10, 02:59

Huh, I thought you couldn't catch Nuclear Pokemon :O
LoverIan
LoverIan
Tofurang
Tofurang

Back to top Go down

Post by Gynan 2015-01-10, 11:30

I also had this problem when I went to obtain a radioactive (Nuclear) Baariette. nuclear pokemon returning to normal upon evolution? 2nIxZH3nuclear pokemon returning to normal upon evolution? PTcJZlg
Gynan
Gynan
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Deadpet 2015-01-10, 11:33

wait , does this mean that Nuc Baaschaf evolved into baariette in megaform and that permanent?
Deadpet
Deadpet
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Gynan 2015-01-10, 11:36

Deadpet wrote:wait , does this mean that Nuc Baaschaf evolved into baariette in megaform and that permanent?

No, my Baariette reverted back to its regular form after I battled.
Gynan
Gynan
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by butterbiscuit 2015-01-10, 13:00

Gynan wrote:I also had this problem when I went to obtain a radioactive (Nuclear) Baariette. nuclear pokemon returning to normal upon evolution? 2nIxZH3nuclear pokemon returning to normal upon evolution? PTcJZlg

yep same exact problem i had. i hope it doesnt work like that for nuclear pokemon going mega. I hear mega arbok is being added so I wanted to see what a nuclear one looked like

butterbiscuit
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down