Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone have an eevee?? or ditto??

4 posters

Go down

Does anyone have an eevee?? or ditto?? Empty Does anyone have an eevee?? or ditto??

Post by FluxCapacitor100 2015-06-04, 16:02

>< I fully admit it. I'm a crazed eeveelution fan! and I DESPERATELY want to try out Nucleon. I found a person willing to trade for an eletux. I have Electruxo. but it's a male and the only pokemon of course that will get an eletux from breeding with him is ditto! I am pretty early in the game. I've only gotten to Vinoville Town, with not any worthwhile pokemon (probably) to give away for either pokemon. Here's a list of pokemon I can give away: Misdreavus, mismagius, Terlard, Owten, Eshouten, cottonee, and PROBABLY whimsicott. all of theme are under level 30. I know this is a crappy offer but if anybody has a few extra or out of the goodness of their heart can help me out? thanks

FluxCapacitor100
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have an eevee?? or ditto?? Empty Re: Does anyone have an eevee?? or ditto??

Post by PLATIN2 2015-06-04, 16:09

in venesi city you get an eevee
and in the grass on the route beofre you enter this city you can catch them both eevee and dito
PLATIN2
PLATIN2
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have an eevee?? or ditto?? Empty Re: Does anyone have an eevee?? or ditto??

Post by FluxCapacitor100 2015-06-04, 16:28

PLATIN2 wrote:in venesi city you get an eevee
and in the grass on the route beofre you enter this city you can catch them both eevee and dito
I know it's just that I'm so early on in the game and and there's nothing I can do about it lol. Then I accidentally get myself all hyped up about things and find out it's gonna take forever.

FluxCapacitor100
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by PLATIN2 2015-06-04, 16:54

it dont take forever .....  it took me 88 hours to finish the current version of this game ( story ) + catch them all ( saw 135 pokemons and catched 131 )
PLATIN2
PLATIN2
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Post by FluxCapacitor100 2015-06-04, 18:37

PLATIN2 wrote:it dont take forever .....  it took me 88 hours to finish the current version of this game ( story ) + catch them all ( saw 135 pokemons and catched 131 )
I suppose it doesnt take long. Guess I'll give it a shot. At least When I finally get my Nucleon it'll feel better than have an eevee imported into my game.

FluxCapacitor100
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by h0b099j 2015-06-04, 18:41

On your journey do not let yourself get under leveled or your nucleon may never be attainable, I am currently in a loop of getting mauled by Theo that is gonna take my whole wallet and too much time to get through.

Good luck on getting your Eevee!
h0b099j
h0b099j
Tofurang
Tofurang

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have an eevee?? or ditto?? Empty Tell me about it!

Post by FluxCapacitor100 2015-06-04, 22:05

h0b099j wrote:On your journey do not let yourself get under leveled or your nucleon may never be attainable, I am currently in a loop of getting mauled by Theo that is gonna take my whole wallet and too much time to get through.

Good luck on getting your Eevee!
Hah I just got done learning that lesson the hard way. Got beaten by Theo (this is the 2nd or 3rd NPC in the game i've lost to. In the easier mainstream pokemon games, i never lose) and I BARELY beat him the second time around. I always knew fan-made pokemon games were more difficult, but this was the first one i played and not watched. Atleast I'll probably be better at the real games after finishing Uranium!

FluxCapacitor100
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by h0b099j 2015-06-04, 22:19

Yea, this makes the cannon games look like a joke.
h0b099j
h0b099j
Tofurang
Tofurang

Back to top Go down

Post by R-Tech 2015-06-05, 17:50

I have a lot of dittos and a couple eevees. Do you still want one? I can breed that eletruxo too. I kinda need an eletux XD
R-Tech
R-Tech
Baashaun
Baashaun

Back to top Go down

Post by FluxCapacitor100 2015-06-06, 16:02

R-Tech wrote:I have a lot of dittos and a couple eevees. Do you still want one? I can breed that eletruxo too. I kinda need an eletux XD
Yeah I could go for an Eevee. What Pokemon you want in return?

FluxCapacitor100
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by FluxCapacitor100 2015-06-06, 19:09

R-Tech wrote:I have a lot of dittos and a couple eevees. Do you still want one? I can breed that eletruxo too. I kinda need an eletux XD
Actually, i've changed my mind. I'd rather get it on my own.

FluxCapacitor100
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down