Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannot reach Sheldon in Vinoville Gym

2 posters

Go down

Cannot reach Sheldon in Vinoville Gym Empty Cannot reach Sheldon in Vinoville Gym

Post by possumscreams 2015-06-01, 14:54

I beat all trainers in the Vinoville Gym, got to the room with the lever and pulled it and... nothing. I watched a walkthrough right after to see what I was missing and apparently tiles or whatever appear, but it has not done that in mine?

possumscreams
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Cannot reach Sheldon in Vinoville Gym Empty Re: Cannot reach Sheldon in Vinoville Gym

Post by INeverSavedMyGame 2015-06-01, 15:10

You have to walk up to these little pillar things, they are switches that show you the path to whichever way you're going. Just interact with them and it'll show you the path
INeverSavedMyGame
INeverSavedMyGame
Baashaun
Baashaun

Back to top Go down

Cannot reach Sheldon in Vinoville Gym Empty Re: Cannot reach Sheldon in Vinoville Gym

Post by possumscreams 2015-06-01, 15:37

I have already went up to all the pillar things and have battled every trainer, except for the gym leader who I cannot reach because there is no pillar to create a path to him. I know that the pillar in the room to the right has a lever on it and it is supposed to create a path to the gym leader, but when I pulled it, no path was created and the pillar turned red. I cannot pull the lever again and I have already tried numerous times to just walk into the gym leader's room but I just fall through the floor because the lack of a path

possumscreams
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down