Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vinoville continuity bug?

2 posters

Go down

Vinoville continuity bug? Empty Vinoville continuity bug?

Post by Daikataro 2015-04-27, 22:02

So, on last playthrough I forgot about the safari zone near Vinoville, so I decided to take a look around this time, and it so happens that when you head that way, you wind up in the last stage of that main plotline quest, when you fight the radioactive pokemon. You cannot interact with anyone until you go far enough, then you're instantly returned and fight the last 2 double battles, when those end, you're sent to Legen town immediately.

Also, S51's resistance to dark hasn't been fixed, he's a steel/psychic type, so dark attacks shold hit him for normal, not 2x.

Daikataro
Baashaun
Baashaun

Back to top Go down

Vinoville continuity bug? Empty Re: Vinoville continuity bug?

Post by CrazyDragon 2015-04-27, 22:06

Daikataro wrote:So, on last playthrough I forgot about the safari zone near Vinoville, so I decided to take a look around this time, and it so happens that when you head that way, you wind up in the last stage of that main plotline quest, when you fight the radioactive pokemon. You cannot interact with anyone until you go far enough, then you're instantly returned and fight the last 2 double battles, when those end, you're sent to Legen town immediately.

Also, S51's resistance to dark hasn't been fixed, he's a steel/psychic type, so dark attacks shold hit him for normal, not 2x.
In 6th gen they made it so steel no longer resists dark or ghost.
CrazyDragon
CrazyDragon
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Post by Daikataro 2015-04-27, 22:16

I see, think I should probably update the info on Uranium wiki so it reflects that.

Daikataro
Baashaun
Baashaun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down