Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't save game (I have internet connection)

2 posters

Go down

Can't save game (I have internet connection) Empty Can't save game (I have internet connection)

Post by smbaldwin4 2015-05-25, 22:24

To preface, I have internet connection and my firewall isn't blocking uranium. I am getting this error message  Exception: NoMethodError Message: undefined method `size' for nil:NilClass Sockets:368:in `connect' Sockets:510:in `initialize' Sockets:586:in `new' Sockets:586:in `pbHttpRequest' Sockets:562:in `pbPostData' ** GTS_System:1369:in `execute' ** GTS_System:1470:in `deletePokemon' ** GTS_System:1616:in `pbSave' * PokemonSave:175:in `pbSaveScreen' ** PokemonCustomMenu:255:in `update' This exception was logged in C:\Users\Curry laptop\Saved Games/Pokemon Uranium/errorlog.txt. Or something like that every time. Most forum answers to the question "can't save game" say I need internet but I have it. I have Windows 8, is that the problem?

smbaldwin4
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Can't save game (I have internet connection) Empty Re: Can't save game (I have internet connection)

Post by sovest555 2015-05-25, 23:49

Was this the first time you saved in the game?
sovest555
sovest555
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

http://ourpurestdarkness.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Can't save game (I have internet connection) Empty Re: Can't save game (I have internet connection)

Post by smbaldwin4 2015-05-26, 13:08

Wow thank you for the quick response! Yes this was the first save of the game. I tried uninstalling and retrying the first save several times, all with internet connection. I have tried on wifi and ethernet. Is there any fix I could try, or failing that some gimmick that will let me play? Can I register my online ID outside of the first save?

smbaldwin4
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by sovest555 2015-05-26, 13:12

Hm... The one thing that is making me a bit curious is why the GTS is mentioned in the error message. Was this a normal save or were you trying to access the GTS?
sovest555
sovest555
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

http://ourpurestdarkness.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by smbaldwin4 2015-05-26, 13:22

Okay wait, that was the wrong error message. I must have copied some other guys message and forgotten. The error I get is Exception: NameError message: uninitialized constant errno:: ETIMEOUT then a bunch of GTS things where its getonlineID, onlineID and the rest is the same. I don't know if any of that makes a difference, the GTS is still there.

smbaldwin4
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down