Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legen Town Bug

4 posters

Go down

Legen Town Bug Empty Legen Town Bug

Post by Lava 2015-05-05, 07:55

Sorry if this has been posted before, I did a search and didn't find it as a known bug. Whenever I go into any building in Legen town a text speech starts up about a meltdown in the northeast of Tandor. As soon as that announcement is over, the game locks up and I have to reboot the program to get back to my last save point.

Lava
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Legen Town Bug Empty Re: Legen Town Bug

Post by Involuntary Twitch 2015-05-05, 11:47

Oh... did you talk to Theo after battling Sheldon? If you went south on Route 11, you really weren't supposed to go that way and your game is now in an unwinnable state. If you can reload to your last save and talk to Theo instead of going south through Route 11, you will be able to play the game as normal.
Involuntary Twitch
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

http://oripoke.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lava 2015-05-09, 19:13

yeah, I had to take the long way around and go back up to talk to him.

Lava
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Pringles 2015-05-10, 21:12

I saved my game in town did you have to travel back to talk to him? Can you even go back once the power plant has exploded?
Mr. Pringles
Mr. Pringles
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lava 2015-05-15, 10:16

I took a long convoluted route around that I was only able to take once the glitch in Comet Cave was fixed (that kept the boulders from being able to be moved, thus blocking the path.) From there I followed the normal route through the game, up to Bealbeach City then took the ferry over to Vinoville. Once there I talked to Theo which initiated the cutscene with the meltdown and the flight to Legen. Once I got back into Legen, I didn't go into the buildings to see if that fixed the game, but I probably should.

Lava
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Pringles 2015-05-15, 17:35

I did all that too but unfortunately when I went into the building to see if it fixed anything it still showed the dialogue and it still froze my game, I couldn't get out. So I restarted my save and continued without entering any buildings in Legen Town which sucks because idk what kind of items or npc interactions I'm missing out on.
Mr. Pringles
Mr. Pringles
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lava 2015-05-16, 21:42

I encountered the same. According to the admin, the game is "Unwinnable" now. So, I'm debating whether to keep going and seeing how far I can get or just restarting. I seem to be stuck at the fire gym anyways, my team isn't strong enough to beat it and there's not really anywhere for me to go level them up.

Lava
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Pringles 2015-05-17, 19:25

Unwinnable?? I know the game isn't complete but unwinnable? I just got my seventh gym badge and after I spoke with the professor I got a message that the game ends there. It's going to take awhile to complete so I am not holding my breath, it's like pokemon insurgence except insurgence is way shorter than uranium. I had a really hard time leveling up at the fire gym but luckily I got a lot of calls from other trainers for rematches.
Mr. Pringles
Mr. Pringles
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lava 2015-05-18, 14:45

yeah, it looks like I'll need to wander and talk with the other trainers again to get them into the pokepod for rematches.

Lava
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Exit 2015-05-30, 03:17

same problem here. so i have to start over again?

Exit
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Pringles 2015-06-10, 15:13

No you just have to take the long way around back to Vinoville to correct it but unfortunately it does not fix the problem of entering buildings if you saved it after the event on route 11.
Mr. Pringles
Mr. Pringles
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down