Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fortog line needs an update!

2 posters

Go down

The Fortog line needs an update! Empty The Fortog line needs an update!

Post by Anvil555 2015-04-10, 00:45

I enjoy the idea of a water/poison frog pokemon, but the pixel art for the whole line is very messy and/or plain, I suggest updating the sprites of Fortog, Folerog and Especially Blubelog which needs to be fixed.

I'm a pixel artist so I'd happily do it myself but I don't have access or permission to do so. So can I at least be allow to update some of these sprite? Smile

Anvil555
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

The Fortog line needs an update! Empty Re: The Fortog line needs an update!

Post by Anvil555 2015-04-10, 00:48

In addition I'd like to make a Mega Form for Blubelog

Anvil555
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Involuntary Twitch 2015-04-10, 11:06

Hey, that's not very nice. :/ I know that Fortog and Folerog need some work, but I don't really understand what's wrong with Blubelrog. If you can be more specific in your critiques then that would be more helpful.

I'd rather you not re-make those sprites. I'm going to redo quite a few of the older sprites to make them match the more recent ones, and Fortog and Folerog are on that list.
Involuntary Twitch
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

http://oripoke.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Anvil555 2015-04-10, 20:56

Involuntary Twitch wrote:Hey, that's not very nice. :/ I know that Fortog and Folerog need some work, but I don't really understand what's wrong with Blubelrog. If you can be more specific in your critiques then that would be more helpful.

I'd rather you not re-make those sprites. I'm going to redo quite a few of the older sprites to make them match the more recent ones, and Fortog and Folerog are on that list.

Sorry I was really salty yesterday, I'm so sorry for being rude. I didn't mean it to come out like that. For Fortog and Folerog I have ideas to changed a bit, but I'd like to share my option with you personal then type it public because I easier to say.

As for Blubelrog, I think it needs to look more different form Folerog because it just looks like a taller Folerog. I think Blubelrog need a steaming scraf form its nose or a back finn/horn shaped on its head with poisonous bubbles surrounding its back and neck. It pose should be like Swampert on its hands and feet.

Anvil555
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down