Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2015 Indigo League Pokemon Championship (Beta 4.2)

2 posters

Go down

2015 Indigo League Pokemon Championship (Beta 4.2) Empty 2015 Indigo League Pokemon Championship (Beta 4.2)

Post by frpenguin 2014-12-28, 13:48

**Pokemon Uranium Beta 4.0**
Welcome to the Indigo League!

Trainers from Kanto, Johto, and as even far as Tandor have all traveled here to be apart of the Indigo League Championship.

Everyday trainers are seeking to gain all of their Tandor badges, and you should be too! Time to work with your Pokemon and do your best! See if you can't be beaten!

Feel free to post detailed results of your matches here for our fans in the stadium. I will do my best to keep tabs on this thread and I'll eventually post a list on here of the players I consider to be the Elite Four of the championship. Maybe I'll even figure out how to crown a winner.

(To find a player's Battle Online ID click on their forum profile name or avatar. That means you need to fill out your own Forum Account's Info!)
*All trainers profiles will be checked upon signing up SO DON'T FORGET TO BRING ALL 7 BADGES

Last edited by frpenguin on 2015-04-09, 15:57; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : With the April update trainers may now battle eachother)
frpenguin
frpenguin
Baashaun
Baashaun

http://gamefreakyogi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

2015 Indigo League Pokemon Championship (Beta 4.2) Empty Re: 2015 Indigo League Pokemon Championship (Beta 4.2)

Post by LoverIan 2014-12-28, 20:29

The final badge and in general the game cannot be completed yet, but this is still great tor organize Very Happy
LoverIan
LoverIan
Tofurang
Tofurang

Back to top Go down

2015 Indigo League Pokemon Championship (Beta 4.2) Empty Re: 2015 Indigo League Pokemon Championship (Beta 4.2)

Post by frpenguin 2015-04-09, 16:01

I haven't gotten very far into Tandor yet myself. I have a very basic laptop and I didn't like how when I'm moving my character the screen lags. I have been playing Pokemon Heart Gold on my girlfriend's Nintendo DS for awhile.
frpenguin
frpenguin
Baashaun
Baashaun

http://gamefreakyogi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down