Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

User-made Pokemon added to the PokeDex

3 posters

Go down

User-made Pokemon added to the PokeDex Empty User-made Pokemon added to the PokeDex

Post by RanchBurner 2015-05-21, 18:03

Here's my next suggestion: Say someone makes a Pokemon using a 3D modeling program, such as 3DS Max or Blender. Would it be possible to convert user-made Pokemon and add them to the Tandor PokeDex in a later patch? For example, I've made my own Voltorb and Electrode last year. I still have to make the animations, but could advanced users pitch in?

RanchBurner
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

User-made Pokemon added to the PokeDex Empty Re: User-made Pokemon added to the PokeDex

Post by Mercury45 2015-05-21, 22:08

I'm not sure what you're asking here. Uranium's a sprite-based game, why would 3D models be incorporated?

And in any case, the Pokedex for the game has been decided. Unless there's some really amazing idea that Twitch and JV like enough to change their plans, the game will stick with the 150 that are currently planned.
Mercury45
Mercury45
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

User-made Pokemon added to the PokeDex Empty Re: User-made Pokemon added to the PokeDex

Post by RanchBurner 2015-05-21, 23:17

Mercury45 wrote:I'm not sure what you're asking here. Uranium's a sprite-based game, why would 3D models be incorporated?

And in any case, the Pokedex for the game has been decided. Unless there's some really amazing idea that Twitch and JV like enough to change their plans, the game will stick with the 150 that are currently planned.

I actually was thinking of a new evolution for Electrode. Something of a nuclear warhead, Electric/Nuclear Type.

Last edited by RanchBurner on 2015-05-22, 09:35; edited 1 time in total

RanchBurner
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Involuntary Twitch 2015-05-21, 23:48

No, because we aren't accepting fan designs now or any time soon. I design all the fakemon in Uranium and am not planning on adding any new ones at the moment.

Also I don't know if you actually played the game but it's 2D, not 3D like the most recent 3DS Pokemon games are.
Involuntary Twitch
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

http://oripoke.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down