Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who edits the current pokedex on Wikia?

4 posters

Go down

Who edits the current pokedex on Wikia? Empty Who edits the current pokedex on Wikia?

Post by Buttobi 2015-04-17, 05:39

Do the devs, people who play the game or both edit it? If possible I would like to help since it seems like there are some errors and incomplete pages.

Sorry if I am asking this in the wrong place. ^^
Buttobi
Buttobi
Baashaun
Baashaun

Back to top Go down

Who edits the current pokedex on Wikia? Empty Re: Who edits the current pokedex on Wikia?

Post by FrunErbee 2015-04-17, 08:30

I'd like to help you too, You can change some things in the move table for example, I've changed that Orchynx learn Mega Drain insted of Razor Leaf at lvl 20.
FrunErbee
FrunErbee
Palij
Palij

Back to top Go down

Who edits the current pokedex on Wikia? Empty Re: Who edits the current pokedex on Wikia?

Post by Involuntary Twitch 2015-04-17, 12:30

Anyone can edit the Pokedex entries on the Wiki, that is the point of it being a Wiki. ^^ You can find a list of the raw Pokemon data, including movesets and stats, here.
Involuntary Twitch
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

http://oripoke.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Buttobi 2015-04-17, 14:50

Ah I see. I will try to fix some things since I did see some mistakes.
Buttobi
Buttobi
Baashaun
Baashaun

Back to top Go down

Post by lipizoppo 2015-04-19, 16:34

Hey IV, there are some differences between The Raw Data pokemon Stats, and the Wikia pokemon Stats. Which one is correct?

lipizoppo
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Buttobi 2015-04-19, 17:21

lipizoppo wrote:Hey IV, there are some differences between The Raw Data pokemon Stats, and the Wikia pokemon Stats. Which one is correct?
Raw data. Wikia still has to be updated.
Buttobi
Buttobi
Baashaun
Baashaun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down