Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Bug"/lag issue/deleted saved file

Go down

"Bug"/lag issue/deleted saved file  Empty "Bug"/lag issue/deleted saved file

Post by xAcidburn195x 2015-04-21, 16:02

little bit of background, first dl game and began an adventure, got stuck in a doorway in "nuclear plant 1" accidentally saved, so now permanently stuck. so started a new game (save slot 2 for clarification). and after playing for a while, i wanted to get rid of save slot 1 so when i started the game up it would show the current file being played. (kept save slot 1 just in case the bug was fixed and i was able to get out of said doorway) plus i had progressed way farther in this save file. which brings me to my "bug" i tried deleting save slot one. and when it asked me if i wanted to delete the file it started to lag pretty hard. clicked delete, and it kept lagging the screen flashed and ask for confirmation for me to delete. i double checked made sure that it was the file that i wished to delete and confirmed. then still saying save slot 1 on the top and gave me the options 'new game, other file, options, and check for updates' hit other files and it tells me i have none.

im not sure wtf happened, i know i only selected one file to delete. and some crazy lag starts happening and both save files are gone. is my second file gone for good???? does deleting one save slot delete all save slots???? (sorry for any and all grammar and spelling errors)

xAcidburn195x
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

"Bug"/lag issue/deleted saved file  Empty Re: "Bug"/lag issue/deleted saved file

Post by xAcidburn195x 2015-04-21, 16:13

whew! ok update, yall got an issue with deleting save files, it was stuck on save slot one, and wouldn't let me access save slot 2. started a new game and saved it, closed out and re-open to give me the regular start up menu (when you have a saved file) and i was able to switch save slots and my 23+ hours of game play is still there!!!! but again for a second i was pretty scared/mad thinking i had lost my file when it said there were no other saved files.

xAcidburn195x
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down