Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Locked in! With Garlikid

2 posters

Go down

Locked in! With Garlikid Empty Locked in! With Garlikid

Post by charedcharged 2015-04-03, 01:50

I haven't picked up Pokemon Uranium in a while and I last was in the prison with Garlikid. The problem is that I remember picking up the secret note/message with a code on it and breaking the wall (I think). But it's been so long since I last played that I have no clue what that code is.

Maybe as a suggestion, the note could be accessable via the menu somehow. Currently there isnt a way to find the item menu, only my player, save, options, and exit buttons.

Thank you in advance!

charedcharged
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Locked in! With Garlikid Empty Re: Locked in! With Garlikid

Post by ~JV~ 2015-04-03, 08:24

charedcharged wrote:I haven't picked up Pokemon Uranium in a while and I last was in the prison with Garlikid. The problem is that I remember picking up the secret note/message with a code on it and breaking the wall (I think). But it's been so long since I last played that I have no clue what that code is.

Maybe as a suggestion, the note could be accessable via the menu somehow. Currently there isnt a way to find the item menu, only my player, save, options, and exit buttons.

Thank you in advance!

The code is in the description in the Secret Note key item you got there.
~JV~
~JV~
Admin

https://pokemonuranium.forumeiro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by charedcharged 2015-04-03, 19:01

Yes I remember it was on it. The thing is I don't have the item bag icon to select so I can't read the note. Garlikid keeps pointing me to the console but I can't pull up the secret note to see the password. I've gone through the cell I was placed in and I cant find anyway of opening or even viewing the note.

charedcharged
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by ~JV~ 2015-04-03, 20:51

charedcharged wrote:Yes I remember it was on it. The thing is I don't have the item bag icon to select so I can't read the note. Garlikid keeps pointing me to the console but I can't pull up the secret note to see the password. I've gone through the cell I was placed in and I cant find anyway of opening or even viewing the note.

Yep, you're right. The password is 092.
~JV~
~JV~
Admin

https://pokemonuranium.forumeiro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down