Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A little difficulty.

2 posters

Go down

A little difficulty. Empty A little difficulty.

Post by nuclearchainite 2015-03-24, 14:19

Hello there. Me and and a friend are working on our own fakemon region with intention to make a fangame. I am nearly done the pokedex and am working on plot+gym, while my friend does the art. However, we've hit a small snag. Neither of us can sprite to the necessary standard. I was hoping someone might offer a little artistic help?

nuclearchainite
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

A little difficulty. Empty Re: A little difficulty.

Post by Involuntary Twitch 2015-03-25, 01:52

Welllll, if you want to know how it is that I make sprites for Uranium, you can check out the tutorial I wrote here! Your friend doesn't need any fancy programs to sprite, just Microsoft Paint or any number of free art programs are good enough. Smile

Additionally, you're welcome to share your plans for your game. If you're looking for help, it pays to show off what you've got first in order to get people's interest!
Involuntary Twitch
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

http://oripoke.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nuclearchainite 2015-03-25, 04:11

Well, to be brief about what I have done so far, with my friend's help: The pokedex is about three quarters done (I am aiming for 150-180 pokemon), we have a basic map for the region (which is called marisea) completed and I am working on the plot+gym leaders, e4, that stuff. If anyone has any ideas, opinions or wants to help, pm me or post something here. Thanks for the tutorial Involuntart Twitch.

nuclearchainite
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum