Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chainite BST question and Shrimputy location question

5 posters

Go down

Chainite BST question and Shrimputy location question Empty Chainite BST question and Shrimputy location question

Post by theredwolf 2015-03-04, 12:54

So on the wiki it says that Chainite has a really low attack, really high defense, really high special attack, and really low special defense.  What's confusing me is that mine, despite having a bold nature (lowers attack and raises defense) has an attack stat that's dramatically higher (almost twice as high) than his special attack, and also much higher than his defense, despite the nature and BST supposed collaborating to give a very low attack and a very high defense.  This is making me wonder if the BST on the wiki is inaccurate, and was curious if anyone knew what the accurate numbers are.

The other question I have is if anyone knows how to find shrimputy. I spent a lot of time surfing around the route where so many trainers have krilvolver and none showed up, so I was thinking maybe fishing is necessary, but wouldn't know what rod, or even if that's the right place, so if anyone's aware I'd be interested in knowing. Thanks!

theredwolf
Tofurang
Tofurang

Back to top Go down

Chainite BST question and Shrimputy location question Empty Re: Chainite BST question and Shrimputy location question

Post by xArc_Knightx 2015-03-04, 19:19

Unfortunately Shrimputy isnt in this update since it will be located underwater here you'll need dive. Dive ins not currently implemented right now.
xArc_Knightx
xArc_Knightx
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Chainite BST question and Shrimputy location question Empty Re: Chainite BST question and Shrimputy location question

Post by theredwolf 2015-03-04, 21:34

Ah, didn't know it was only going to be underwater.

Hey...how do you have a Krilvolver then on your team!? (Are you one of the people working on the game? I thought that was just Involuntary Twitch and JT)

theredwolf
Tofurang
Tofurang

Back to top Go down

Post by megablaster777 2015-03-05, 02:27

From where can i get the unidentified flying object used to mega evolving s51-a
megablaster777
megablaster777
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Involuntary Twitch 2015-03-05, 10:02

I suppose Chainite's BST listed on the wiki is messed up, it is supposed to have very high attack.

The UFO can be obtained by talking to Sheldon in Legen Town, I think.
Involuntary Twitch
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

http://oripoke.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by theredwolf 2015-03-05, 23:14

Also, is carrot wine still unavailable? I noticed that JT's team used a winotinger, so that implies it's possible to get it now, but obviously non-definite.

theredwolf
Tofurang
Tofurang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury45 2015-03-06, 00:48

Not yet, but it will be in 4.1. JV can have whatever he wants since he is lord and master of all matter in Tandor, after all!

And also because the item was forgotten for 4.0 - but it'll be taken care of!
Mercury45
Mercury45
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Post by megablaster777 2015-03-06, 01:39

Involuntary Twitch wrote:I suppose Chainite's BST listed on the wiki is messed up, it is supposed to have very high attack.

The UFO can be obtained by talking to Sheldon in Legen Town, I think.
Well,i'v talked to every person in legen town but in vain.i went to all the the places except for the houses because my game gets stuck there
megablaster777
megablaster777
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by theredwolf 2015-03-06, 10:49

If you mean the pokemon you have to go to the girl in the house in the field at night, and make sure you do it before the gym or you'll lose the chance.

theredwolf
Tofurang
Tofurang

Back to top Go down

Post by megablaster777 2015-03-07, 01:38

I mean the mega evolution stone
megablaster777
megablaster777
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by theredwolf 2015-03-07, 11:36

"You can find the Unidentified Fallen Object in 4.0, talk to Sheldon in Legen Town."

theredwolf
Tofurang
Tofurang

Back to top Go down

Post by megablaster777 2015-03-07, 11:43

Where is sheldon in legen town?He is in one of he houses??
megablaster777
megablaster777
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by theredwolf 2015-03-07, 11:47

Sheldon's the gym leader from Vinoville town, so he should be in the basement of the shelter building.

theredwolf
Tofurang
Tofurang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down