Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce yourself!

+46
CrazyDragon
Dustborn
WubbaG
TFerrooni
Lucian Astaroth
Wylde
sovest555
naxoph0enix
Bekki
tigerthetailor
tadoke
Alastor13
KitBallard
Finno Sheep
shuppetter
TLoATDaE
captaintigidong
KiraSayo
Stuiterbal
Zidlijan
Mercury45
LoverIan
frpenguin
fireferrets
PuЪLiㄷEиəℳy#1
Sheenar
Owliye
comet
sacrifair
Deviousluxray
Kaufee
Vuro
Involuntary Twitch
Kalorian
CodyMKW
recklessgr
Knightmarez
Chrisinlight
CpChan
PKMNTrainerToken
alakazarn
xArc_Knightx
BadgerLordZeus
~JV~
Dedenne1
50 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Introduce yourself! - Page 3 Empty Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by comet 2014-12-26, 19:55

Hey forums! Im a 20 yr old dude in NYC who loves pokemon. A friend of mine posted a link to this game on facebook and bunch of us started talking about it. and being curious i decided to play. im honestly having so much fun with this game. im going to keep playing and i cant wait till its finished. If theres anything i could do at all to help out with this great game im all for it :].
comet
comet
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Involuntary Twitch 2014-12-27, 13:53

Hey there Sacrifair & Comet! Welcome to the forums! I'm glad you're enjoying our game. We appreciate your support and feedback! Smile
Involuntary Twitch
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

http://oripoke.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Owliye 2014-12-27, 14:06

Hullo! I'm Owl/Emily, I'm from the UK and I'm doing my exams at the moment in secondary school(/high school/whatever it is in other countries).

I only just started playing Pokemon Uranium but it looks really good! I'm a fan of most games and I love Pokemon Platinum (waiting for the remake xD) but the graphics of X/Y and ORAS are pretty incredible. Anyway, I can't wait to finish Pokemon Uranium and maybe talk a bit on the forums! Smile

Owliye
Owliye
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheenar 2014-12-27, 19:54

Hi, I'm Sheena. I just started playing Uranium today and am really enjoying it so far! (Though I'm a bit frustrated at the moment as I am stuck at the second gym trying to figure out where the item is I need.)

I enjoy Pokémon games, but don't own a handheld system anymore to play them, so I was excited to find this game for free to download. The gameplay is really smooth --love the graphics and music. Such a fun game! Smile

--Sheena

Sheenar
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by PuЪLiㄷEиəℳy#1 2014-12-28, 07:39

Hello, everyone. I'm only 30 minutes into the game but I can say that it looks very professionally made. The fakemon's art style doesn't look out of place at all with the real ones. The UI is also very user-friendly so kudos to the programmer.

A request: Can we have a resolution between 512x384 and 1024x768? Somewhere around 800x600?

Keep up the good work!
PuЪLiㄷEиəℳy#1
PuЪLiㄷEиəℳy#1
Palij
Palij

Back to top Go down

Post by Involuntary Twitch 2014-12-28, 07:57

Hi Owliye, Sheenar and PuЪLiㄷEиəℳy#1, welcome to the forums! Very Happy I'm glad you all are enjoying the game!

@Sheenar, In order to advance in the 2nd gym,
Spoiler:
Involuntary Twitch
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fireferrets 2014-12-28, 13:20

Hello trainers!
fireferrets here on the US West coast, looking forward to meeting you in-game and on the forums. Love playing Pokemon, but I'm poor at strategy - looking forward to learning more from you all. IRL I'm an Android dev and cooking fiend who loves cuddling my two cats.
fireferrets
fireferrets
Baashaun
Baashaun

Back to top Go down

Post by frpenguin 2014-12-28, 16:15

Hello I am frpenguin. Currently living in the midwest US and just loving this game because its a great way to keep the cold away. I was/still am mega into the cartoon and the gameboy games. I stopped playing after Crystal because I moved to Playstation. I stopped watching the cartoon after Ash's voice changed. About a year ago I picked up Heart Gold and am now playing that on my girlfriend's Nintendo DS, Metal Gear Solid Sega is a favorite, some GTA, and Uranium now. Glad to be apart of the community! pirat
frpenguin
frpenguin
Baashaun
Baashaun

http://gamefreakyogi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LoverIan 2014-12-28, 19:48

Yosh, just wanting to officially introduce myself!
Loving the game so far
LoverIan
LoverIan
Tofurang
Tofurang

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury45 2014-12-28, 21:10

Welcome to all the forum's new users! I hope you guys continue to enjoy Uranium and have as fun an experience with it as all of us here have so far!
Mercury45
Mercury45
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Post by Zidlijan 2014-12-31, 01:52

Adding my newcomer two cents:

I'm Zid, I'm leading a pokerus mob mafia in order to get a white or black sheep.

I'm not talented I'm Mexican and can't say the word for corn in spanish. I hate spanish too.
Zidlijan
Zidlijan
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Stuiterbal 2014-12-31, 05:28

Hello,,

I'm Stuiterball (Bouncing ball in English) 20 years old and i'm from the Netherlands. Currently still studying and no I don't smoke weed xD.
I've played pokemon for as long as I can remember, and I really love Uranium!
Stuiterbal
Stuiterbal
Palij
Palij

Back to top Go down

Post by KiraSayo 2014-12-31, 06:06

Ah, self introduction...I suck at it so please forgive me xD

I'm KiraSayo but just keep it short as Kira. I'm from Germany and I found this fan game via Facebook postings from friends. I'm pretty amazed how much work they put in this and I always love to see all the Fan ideas about new "Pokemon". I always thought: please Nintendo, just let your fans create the new genereations, most of the time they turn out better then your own creations xD

I'm a media designer but I start my education as photo and media technician so I'm always in all this media focussed things like digital arts, animations and stuff.

Actually I'm sure I won't have the time to play the open beta (sad thing Q_Q) but this doesn't mean I can't stalk the sites and all the cool designs and ideas you have Very Happy
KiraSayo
KiraSayo
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by captaintigidong 2015-01-01, 06:01

*waves*

Hi! I'm a 20 y/o student from philippines and i've been playing pokemon games for as long as i can remember. I'm a huge eevee fan so i was totally stoked when i found out about pokemon uranium and nucleon Very Happy
captaintigidong
captaintigidong
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by TLoATDaE 2015-01-01, 10:52

From the dawn of time we came;
moving silently down through the centuries,
living many secret lives,
struggling to reach the time of the Gathering;
when the few who remain will battle to the last.
No one has ever known we were among you…

until now.

Just another "Old Fart" that's been playing games since DnD came in little brown books with dice that tended to chip badly if used too much.

An animation and Anime junkie, I also assemble PCs, and play an assortment of computer and Pen and Paper games. There's a shelf full of games I never seem to have time to play anymore...

Now, I play with other peoples' cars.

I could say more, but, well, I forget stuff Wink

TLoATDaE
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by shuppetter 2015-01-04, 15:22

Hello Im the shuppetter (refering to master of shuppets)
Im mexican and also speak english, and a bit of french, Im a big fan of pokemon, knowng basics (types, names, games, colors, etc). Im actually pretty annoying sometimes, but i love pokemon, and got my first game in 2008, althougt sometimes i get useful ideas, I know this game since 3.1, but i am usually just a shadow, also i was fogiving to tell you i can help with music and designs, cause im really good at it
ok all you need can ask Ill investigate and help to solve.

shuppetter
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Finno Sheep 2015-01-04, 16:17

Hi guys,

I'm Finno, the next one from Germany. I heard from you from moviepilot on facebook. No, I'm not Finnish but I was there abroad for one year. That explains my name.

I am quite a late one. Playing the Beta 4.0 version and playing Pokémon at all (started with emerald, ruby and sapphire).

I am 18 years old and about to write my final exams in secondary school.
I love playing this game so much, so I wanted to be in touch with you all and maybe help out finding bugs etc.

That's all. You can ask questions if you like. Together we can make it. Wink
Finno Sheep
Finno Sheep
Palij
Palij

Back to top Go down

Post by KitBallard 2015-01-04, 22:56

I guess it's high time I finally say "Hi".

Hey everyone, Kit Ballard here. I currently reside in the States and am too old to be doing this XD Ok, I'm just 31, but still. I'm a gamer girl, through and through and proud of it.

Most of my background is gaming. Everything. I try to make it apart of my life in some way. From Let's Play to just random silliness I see, there's always som'in fun to discover.

My General Hobby is 3D animation. I've made a few animation shorts in the past and I still find them to be quite fun to make. a few examples of my works are below =3

I do hope everyone enjoys the game as I am. And hope we can iron out these bugs =D

My Youtube channel is https://www.youtube.com/user/rydiafromff2
and I have a facebook page for it: https://www.facebook.com/KitBallardYoutube

KitBallard
KitBallard
Baashaun
Baashaun

Back to top Go down

Post by Alastor13 2015-01-20, 01:27

I'm Alastor, I'm 24 and been playing pokémon since 1998. gamer, pothead, bookworm, Geek, melomaniac and a general pain in the ass c:

I like drawing too, specially dragons (and dragon pokémon) maybe I'll share something here someday, I'm currently in college studying Biology, and I'm making use of my winter vacation to play this awesome game and it has a lot of potential IMO.

Alastor13
Alastor13
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dedenne1 2015-01-20, 17:54

Keke i love dragons Wink
Anyways welcome to the forum! 
Well u must love uranium! I hope u love the dragon pokemon theres so many and i cant wait to use the electric and dragon! Anywho hope u enjoy the forum see u around "peace"
Dedenne1
Dedenne1
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself! - Page 3 Empty Dear Jebus! I wrote a book...

Post by tadoke 2015-01-23, 11:28

Hello everyone, my name is Trev and I reside in Newfoundland, Canada. I'm a 30 years old, trying to earn a living as a digital artist focusing on photography printed onto stretched canvas prints.

Uranium Bakground:
I got introduced through Reddit's uranium glass fad. Pokémon addict once again Wink , and very glad to be able to adventure with other players and work with this community together. I contribute to the wikia so new players have all the right info to maximize their gaming experience.

Pokemon Bakground:
Nintendo Power Guide's comic adaptations introduced me to Pokemon.Ver Red was my first choice and it was fun but very hard as not many were into Pokemon where I lived in 1998. I made my own Pokemon toys and act out battles and evolution, heh sounds silly but I had fun. Last Pokemon game played was Gold, a HUGE upgrade from prev ver. See here for more info http://pokemon-uranium.wikia.com/wiki/User:Tadoke

Prsl Bakground:
I'm a fairly open person to constructive criticism. Like to believe in achieving balance in a half ass yin & yang ideology with fun randomness. At times I'll lazingly strive for efficiencies with terrible grammar and made up words.

Very Prsl Bakground:
This next bit will get personal, however after years of hiding, why not be up front. Maybe help others who also struggle with mental disorders. I take mental and physical health seriously.  Smile

I've been struggling with a triad of disorders; depression, social anxiety, and marijuna addiction for a very long decade. I've been getting theaphy, focusing on Cognitive Behavior Theaphy. No meds.

This game and more so the actual Uranium community pulled me out of all my disorders. Been weeks since I've been high, happyily communicating to ppl who I've never met, and I've begun to be more creative again. It's been the single most comforting experience in years. Now I'm considering a career with computer programming to create fun videos games to help others who also suffer in the dark.
You may PM me, though I can only give best guess suggestions/advice. No matter what, it's up to you to make serious health decisions.

A big thank you is in order, for the creators, artists, beta testers, moderators, wikia contributors, and all those misc players who make up this digital community. All of you=AWSOME!
tadoke
tadoke
Tofurang
Tofurang

Back to top Go down

Post by Involuntary Twitch 2015-01-23, 18:21

Hello Tadoke! Your enthusiasm about this game is great and your help with the wiki has been simply excellent!

It also means a lot to me to hear that this game and community has been such a big help to you. Hearing that this project we worked so hard on has been such a positive experience in your life is more than I could possibly have asked for, and I can only hope that it continues to motivate you!

When you do end up completing the current beta, I can definitely show you some other Pokemon Fangames of its kind that you will certainly enjoy playing as well. Smile

I do have one question though, what's "Uranium Glass"?
Involuntary Twitch
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tadoke 2015-01-23, 22:10

Uranium glass is glassware with actual uranium. They are antiques and are well known for brightly glowing under UV black lights.

It's worthwhile to do an image search, because SCIENCE!

I had assumed someone from here took advantage of the reddit fad and uploaded link to the uranium website. Which, worked out brilliantly for me and others I assume.
tadoke
tadoke
Tofurang
Tofurang

Back to top Go down

Post by tadoke 2015-01-23, 22:13

Introduce yourself! - Page 3 Celest10
tadoke
tadoke
Tofurang
Tofurang

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 2015-01-24, 22:07

Hi, I'm Jake. I live in and go to school in Ohio. I've been a fan of pokemon for as long as I can remember. I spent many nights with a flashlight playing pokemon on my gba underneath the covers. This is my first fakemon game and I am very impressed! Not much else to say, but I am really enjoying the game! I can't wait for it to be fully completed! (it has been a great distraction from my studies thus far)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum