Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the best early on dark type?

4 posters

Go down

What is the best early on dark type? Empty What is the best early on dark type?

Post by INeverSavedMyGame 2015-06-01, 12:21

I need a pokemon to add to my party for Venesi gym (Psychic and ghost etc.) and was wondering what is something good to grab for this gym.
INeverSavedMyGame
INeverSavedMyGame
Baashaun
Baashaun

Back to top Go down

What is the best early on dark type? Empty Re: What is the best early on dark type?

Post by Polaris 2015-06-01, 12:34

Tanscure would wipe the floor there, it's a combination Normal/Dark type which means it's... wait for it... IMMUNE TO PSYCHIC AND GHOST
Also you can get Eevee, so you have access to Umbreon.
Polaris
Polaris
Baashaun
Baashaun

Back to top Go down

What is the best early on dark type? Empty Re: What is the best early on dark type?

Post by INeverSavedMyGame 2015-06-01, 12:34

Awesome, thanks Polar Very Happy
INeverSavedMyGame
INeverSavedMyGame
Baashaun
Baashaun

Back to top Go down

Post by Polaris 2015-06-01, 12:35

Now get out there and spam some Faint Attack.
Polaris
Polaris
Baashaun
Baashaun

Back to top Go down

Post by Bocajian 2015-06-01, 13:12

If you can find a Baashaun, it's line is a strong Dark/Fighting type that is one of my favorites in this game.
Bocajian
Bocajian
Seikamater
Seikamater

Back to top Go down

Post by Daikataro 2015-06-01, 21:48

Baashaun is a god damn beast, and is available very early on, and also available via NPC trade.

Personally, Transcure looks like a big no-no to me, as it doesn't have outstanding stats and has crippling weakness to fighting (4x), which is a very common offensive type and the first option thought against dark.

Also you can easily catch a Sableye at the tunnel; it has only weakness to fairy and holds himself rather decently at the psychic gym. Actually, Sableye was the literaly only reason I didn't white out at that gym.

Daikataro
Baashaun
Baashaun

Back to top Go down

Post by INeverSavedMyGame 2015-06-01, 22:49

Defeated Psychic gym VERY easily with Transcure. I only had to switch him out for the fairy/fighting type and it was fine. He's pretty much a part of the party for now, probably going to switch him out for Bashuaan though, since I'm coming up on what I think is going to be ice type battles.
INeverSavedMyGame
INeverSavedMyGame
Baashaun
Baashaun

Back to top Go down

Post by Polaris 2015-06-02, 00:44

Baashaun/Baariette is really an absolute beast, not very fast, but VERY physical, with a good movepool and typing (only major weakness is fairy). Clobbers psychic types. Baariette also gets a mega evolution for full-on demon mode, and I mean that quite literally.
Polaris
Polaris
Baashaun
Baashaun

Back to top Go down

Post by INeverSavedMyGame 2015-06-02, 00:52

Sounds pretty awesome, I'm on route 16 though and all of the Baashuaans and Baariettes I have, have nuclear type on them. Really ruins the pokemon since they can be killed by everything.
INeverSavedMyGame
INeverSavedMyGame
Baashaun
Baashaun

Back to top Go down

Post by Bocajian 2015-06-02, 00:53

I have a bunch of Baashauns if you want one. Some of them are pretty good too since I was breeding for a competitive one and they are the leftovers.
Bocajian
Bocajian
Seikamater
Seikamater

Back to top Go down

Post by INeverSavedMyGame 2015-06-02, 01:16

Actually, I just found a Baaschacht on route 16, so everything is going in the right direction now, just have to grind it up to level a little bit and I'll be a happy camper Very Happy
INeverSavedMyGame
INeverSavedMyGame
Baashaun
Baashaun

Back to top Go down

Post by Bocajian 2015-06-02, 01:17

Sounds great! Good luck!
Bocajian
Bocajian
Seikamater
Seikamater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down