Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masking Sprite Bug When in Party Position 1

3 posters

Go down

Masking Sprite Bug When in Party Position 1 Empty Masking Sprite Bug When in Party Position 1

Post by Ulin207 2015-05-31, 10:06

I don't know if this has been posted before and sorry if it has, but I encountered a minor bug when playing today.

I used the "Pokemon" option in the menu to switch my Masking to position 1 in the party so it would be called first into the next battle, however, when the nest battle started, the Pokemon called into battle was my Gellin. Gellin had been in position 1 before I switched it with the Masking.

Masking was actually in the battle, ie. the Fight option would come up with Masking's moves, and the name and HP displayed was Masking's. Also Masking couldn't be switched into battle. The sprite displayed was Gellin though, and the initial name used was "go name-of-Gellin" when throwing the Pokeball.

The sprite functions normally and doesn't bug if Masking isn't in position 1, ie. if it is switched into Battle after the battle has started the normal Masking Sprite is displayed.

This bug is a very very minor bug and it has no effect on gameplay but it is something I encountered today.

Masking Sprite Bug When in Party Position 1 XWjCOp

Ulin207
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Masking Sprite Bug When in Party Position 1 Empty Re: Masking Sprite Bug When in Party Position 1

Post by Bocajian 2015-05-31, 10:11

It's not a bug. Masking's ability makes it take the form of whatever pokemon is in the last slot of the party.
Bocajian
Bocajian
Seikamater
Seikamater

Back to top Go down

Masking Sprite Bug When in Party Position 1 Empty Re: Masking Sprite Bug When in Party Position 1

Post by Ulin207 2015-05-31, 10:15

Oh, right. That was stupid of me. Sorry.

Ulin207
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Involuntary Twitch 2015-05-31, 12:16

Illusion is still a little bugged though, but hopefully it will be fixed and work 100% properly when we update the game mechanics to 6th gen.
Involuntary Twitch
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

http://oripoke.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down