Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garlikid Update?

2 posters

Go down

Garlikid Update? Empty Garlikid Update?

Post by Lia21 2015-03-09, 16:31

I was wondering if you would/could update the Garlikid Sidequest.
See I was trying to train my pokemon to fill up the pokedex before taking on the 7th gym and I accidentally active the quest.
Now every time I try to beat Professor Larkspur I get beat and can't complete the event.
I only have four pokemon on my team and only two of them are lvl 50 and above.
Lia21
Lia21
Tofurang
Tofurang

Back to top Go down

Garlikid Update? Empty Re: Garlikid Update?

Post by Involuntary Twitch 2015-03-10, 15:41

Well, the point of it is to be difficult. It sounds like your team is fairly underlevelled. Maybe backtrack a bit to train them up, and collect more Pokemon to fill the missing slots? Larkspur's team is strong, but it has weaknesses. Fairy- and Fighting-types are good since his team is mostly Dark-type, so a Jackdeary would be a great choice. v4.1 is soon to arrive, and after that you will be able to evolve it into Winotinger, which should be able to mop the floor with Larkspur's team.

Even if you do lose, it's not the end of the world. You will still be able to progress in the game, you just won't be able to get Garlikid.
Involuntary Twitch
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

http://oripoke.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Garlikid Update? Empty I guess

Post by Lia21 2015-03-10, 16:25

I guess but the point is I wasn't even using my team just pokemon to lvl up and evolved.
Lia21
Lia21
Tofurang
Tofurang

Back to top Go down

Garlikid Update? Empty So...

Post by Lia21 2015-03-11, 16:11

So could you still update it just to let the pokedex register. Cause after I was defeated I checked my pokedex to see if I had at lest register Garlikid and it did not.
Lia21
Lia21
Tofurang
Tofurang

Back to top Go down

Garlikid Update? Empty Re: Garlikid Update?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down