Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FTC Thread! (Forum Trade Center)

+18
Ryushin
luke1989
Kimm134Saya
JD516
TheWretched_Spawn
Alastor13
JADILSON
Gynan
Sabur
captaintigidong
satoshi55
Daikataro
dazzlebong
livio7
Stuiterbal
Zidlijan
xArc_Knightx
Pyrex203
22 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

FTC Thread! (Forum Trade Center) - Page 2 Empty Re: FTC Thread! (Forum Trade Center)

Post by mikyvr 2015-01-26, 07:20

gebbeth wrote:Hi, I uploaded a Linkite, looking for another Linkite. of Any level. Whoever wants to trade to get the evolution, feel free. If you do so, let me know! (quote or PM). Thanks

probably I do Very Happy  i've got the same idea yesterday evening

I'm looking for
S-51, Slothohm, Barand and Tracton (no matter the level)
I've also looking for evolving stone and megaevolving stone (except gyarados, bariettee and elextruso)

I can give
Raptorch, Eletux, Orchynx and Evee.
I've also some usefull items like carbons, protein, ps-up and rare candy that i can give (i can give one of this also if you don't have the above instrument).
if you want other particular pokemon probably I can hatch a egg, so ask me with PM.

Last edited by mikyvr on 2015-01-26, 11:05; edited 1 time in total

mikyvr
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

FTC Thread! (Forum Trade Center) - Page 2 Empty Re: FTC Thread! (Forum Trade Center)

Post by gebbeth 2015-01-26, 07:51

mikyvr wrote:
gebbeth wrote:Hi, I uploaded a Linkite, looking for another Linkite. of Any level. Whoever wants to trade to get the evolution, feel free. If you do so, let me know! (quote or PM). Thanks

Then go for it. Search my trade and complete it. Send me a PM or quote here when you do, please!

gebbeth
Baashaun
Baashaun

Back to top Go down

Post by gebbeth 2015-01-26, 07:53

TheWretched_Spawn wrote:I'm looking for a snopach, slothohm and a cottonee.
Send me a PM and I will breed a pokemon of your choice for trade. (If I have it in my collection) Smile

i can breed you a cottonee today. I will upload it. I would like a lvl 1 Linkite in return, please. Do you have that?

gebbeth
Baashaun
Baashaun

Back to top Go down

Post by gebbeth 2015-01-26, 07:56

Ryushin wrote:

Also looking for Glaslug and Shrimputy (if its even in the game yet)

Can offer a lot just ask for it in PM (Starters, Fossils, S51, Misdeveaus etc.)

Hi, I can breed you a Glaslug. I would like a lvl 1 Hair fossil please. Can you do that?

gebbeth
Baashaun
Baashaun

Back to top Go down

Post by gebbeth 2015-01-26, 08:05

dazzlebong wrote:Been breeding eggs a little now, and i'll gladly trade some away for other pokemon i want.

Want:
Barand
Mismagius/misdreavous
Slothohm
Raptorch
Eletux
Ditto
Any shiny pokemon
Spoiler:

Have:
14x Eevee
37x Tracton
33x S51
8x Orchynx
6x Garlikid
5x Snopach

I can trade a ditto for a tracton. I will upload it today

gebbeth
Baashaun
Baashaun

Back to top Go down

Post by mikyvr 2015-01-26, 11:04

gebbeth wrote:
mikyvr wrote:

Then go for it. Search my trade and complete it. Send me a PM or quote here when you do, please!

I do it Smile

mikyvr
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by PuЪLiㄷEиəℳy#1 2015-01-26, 11:12

@mikyvr, I sent you a PM for a trade request. Do you still have an Eevee?
PuЪLiㄷEиəℳy#1
PuЪLiㄷEиəℳy#1
Palij
Palij

Back to top Go down

Post by Taanay 2015-01-28, 20:07

I got everything I was looking for. I still have Eevees, Raptorches, and Orchynxes to trade, if anyone is interested. Just let me know. I'm also happy to breed whatever I can.

Last edited by Taanay on 2015-02-02, 20:46; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : received trade, received female eevee, traded for an eletux)

Taanay
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2