Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leveling up my pokes.

3 posters

Go down

Leveling up my pokes. Empty Leveling up my pokes.

Post by 200158 2015-05-27, 22:53

I am trying to complete the pokedex but I have a difficulty in leveling up my pokes.It took me 2 days to train my fafurr to Lv.55 so that it can evolve so I just want to know that which is the best place to train my pokes.
Palij
Palij

Back to top Go down

Leveling up my pokes. Empty Re: Leveling up my pokes.

Post by Bocajian 2015-05-27, 23:49

I train around the day care center. There are a couple of trainers nearby that I rebattle and while I wait for them to be ready I breed. I use higher level pokemon equipped with a lucky egg to level lower level pokemon equipped with an exp share.
Bocajian
Bocajian
Seikamater
Seikamater

Back to top Go down

Post by Polaris 2015-05-28, 13:55

Get all the phone number re-battles. There's the Pyro outside Legen Town, a Lass further east, and a Fisherman on the beach if you follow the route straight east. There is also a Hiker in Kevlar (the first town) and a Fisherman and Youngster right outside Kevlar to the south. There are a few others, but these are the easiest to get to quickly. Their re-battle levels aren't set; the game calculates them based on your team's level. My team is pretty strong, and so I face them at levels up to 87 so far. Bring all your highest level Pokemon with you and you can level up a lower-level Pokemon super fast (I got a baby Eevee evolved and at level 60-something in about an hour - the first battle netted 15,000 exp and took him straight to level 25).
Polaris
Polaris
Baashaun
Baashaun

Back to top Go down

Post by 200158 2015-05-28, 13:58

But how will I make them call me for rematch fast.
Palij
Palij

Back to top Go down

Post by Polaris 2015-05-28, 14:04

Well, it's not exactly "fast," but you can run around and hit all of them - start in Legen Town, fight the three heading east to the beach, surf down and fight the gentleman on that route, go south through Burole and fight the bug catcher just outside town, then go back in and subway over to Newtoch. Go out through the cave and take the Hiker, then the fisherman and youngster to the south of Kevlar Town. From there you can go back up to Newtoch and take the subway back to Legen Town. If no one wants another rematch yet there's a kid on the route to Bealbeach (head out of Legen, take the north path through the cave, he's the first trainer you run into in the sand area, straight north). The Dragon Trainer northwest of Venisi can also be rebattled and has a Dunseraph. By the time you've done all that, the trainers east of Legen Town should be waiting for you again. Rinse and repeat. It's grinding, but at least it's grinding against high level Pokemon.
Polaris
Polaris
Baashaun
Baashaun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down