Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resolution problem?

2 posters

Go down

Resolution problem? Empty Resolution problem?

Post by gorriz693 2015-05-25, 06:33

Hi,

I've already read the FAQ/Bugs post but I didn't find something like my problem.
Also checked the global announcement of 4.2.3b version (this is the version I'm running by the way).

I've seen some youtube videos and the resolutions was like HD, like a NDS game, and mine looks like a GBA game, text messages and moving throught the game isn't soft at all.

In the option menu I can only find a screen size option which do not solve this.

My laptop is a Windows 7 x64, there were no problems during the installation, may I need something more to run the game perfectly?

I love this game and I appreciate the effort you guys are doing, thanks. Cheers!

gorriz693
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Resolution problem? Empty Re: Resolution problem?

Post by Bocajian 2015-05-26, 21:42

The resolution issues likely has to do with the specs of your computer.

In some of the more recent updates there have been common issues with lag in certain areas (which is probably part of the issue with why your game doesn't run smoothly) that will hopefully be fixed in the future.
Bocajian
Bocajian
Seikamater
Seikamater

Back to top Go down

Post by gorriz693 2015-05-27, 12:14

Thank you Bocajian, I used to think that I was doing something wrong or I had to check some setting.

I'll wait for new updates!

gorriz693
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down