Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GYM 8 / Legendary Trio/Urayne/Other GYMs

+4
WubbaG
Bocajian
hawkespeon
8 posters

Go down

GYM 8 / Legendary Trio/Urayne/Other GYMs Empty GYM 8 / Legendary Trio/Urayne/Other GYMs

Post by hawkespeon 2015-05-19, 10:39

Hi! I got a few ideas and wanted to share with you all, hope you enjoy it.

GYM 8 - Being a Toxic based GYM (Nuclear/Poison), and the last pokemon is Mega Arbok being pretty badass (turning Poison/Dark) and with a new ability (don't know the name yet but that lowers Attack and SPATK by one stage). By the way I see the GYM Leader being a Psycopath, but beautiful Woman, hehehe!

*Make Poison type resistant or neutral to nuclear (I think it's more reliable).

I loved the Idea fom Baitatao and the other two of it's trio but the kraken should be something like (Poison/Ghost - Water/Ghost - Water/Poison) being the legendary phanton that puts the ships down (it would learn naturally Water and Fire moves) as a kraken or Squid.

So the trio in my ming would be
Baitatao (Water/Fire)
Unnamed Kraken (Ghost/Poison)
Unnamed Leviathan or Ness (Ice/Ghost - Water/Ice - Water/Ghost)

For Urayne the Ability would be Atomic Shield making all Stabs from the present opponent neutral instead super efective.
(Signature Move - Nuclear Beam (Power 40 - It has 60% of (Burning/Freezing/Badly Poisoning/Paralyzing) it's opponent.

With the Other Gyms some of them would be redone (sets of pokemons)
Rosalind (Take off Masking and Duplicat and put Sylveon and Syrentide/S51-A))
Maria (give her the first form of earth Pseudolegendary)
Cali (Give her a Corsoreef)

Levels
Gym 1 (12 - 12 - 15)
Gym 2 (17 - 17 - 20)
Gym 3 (that's fine)
Gym 4 (30 - 30 - 34)
Gym 5 (37 - 39 - 40 - 41 -43)
Gym 6 (fine)
Gym 7 (fine)
Gym 8 (75- 77 - 73 - 76 - 76 - 80) - Since everyone is so leveled up and looks like it's going to be a long way to reach it. And to make it a little hard haha.

hawkespeon
Baashaun
Baashaun

Back to top Go down

GYM 8 / Legendary Trio/Urayne/Other GYMs Empty Re: GYM 8 / Legendary Trio/Urayne/Other GYMs

Post by 200158 2015-05-19, 11:10

Don't you think that the 8th Gym leader is high leveled cause then in the regional championship the champion's all Pokemon should be Lv.100 or near 90.
Palij
Palij

Back to top Go down

GYM 8 / Legendary Trio/Urayne/Other GYMs Empty Re: GYM 8 / Legendary Trio/Urayne/Other GYMs

Post by hawkespeon 2015-05-19, 12:16

Yeah!! I do feel like it's going to be this way!

hawkespeon
Baashaun
Baashaun

Back to top Go down

Post by Bocajian 2015-05-19, 12:31

I wouldn't change Rosalind's pokemon. Her whole deal is illusion and transformation since the gym is all actors and is about the theatre. Taking away Duplicat and Masking takes away from the theme.
Bocajian
Bocajian
Seikamater
Seikamater

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkespeon 2015-05-19, 13:01

But they do nothing as competitive pokemons!

hawkespeon
Baashaun
Baashaun

Back to top Go down

Post by Bocajian 2015-05-19, 13:03

Yeah but the point of the gyms isn't to be competitive. If anything, they are used as an accessory to the plot, although not always.
Bocajian
Bocajian
Seikamater
Seikamater

Back to top Go down

Post by WubbaG 2015-05-19, 13:50

I don't know about these ideas, some of them are REALLY stupid.
WubbaG
WubbaG
Seikamater
Seikamater

https://www.youtube.com/WubbaG

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkespeon 2015-05-19, 13:57

That's Ok. It's my point of view Smile

hawkespeon
Baashaun
Baashaun

Back to top Go down

Post by hawkespeon 2015-05-19, 14:02

Oh the Psychopath woman is because I feel that somehow the 8th gym is going to be related to the cause of nuclear Pokemon.

hawkespeon
Baashaun
Baashaun

Back to top Go down

Post by WubbaG 2015-05-19, 14:25

The cause of Nuclear pokemon is probably the Professor from Silverport. 8th is said to be Dark type, so I do like the Psychopathic gym leader.
WubbaG
WubbaG
Seikamater
Seikamater

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury45 2015-05-19, 15:17

The eighth gym and its leaders already been decided, as have the legendary trio (I believe Twitch is already in the process of spriting them).

Also, let's not call other people's ideas stupid, okay? Regardless of whether you think they're good or not, let's keep things civil in here.
Mercury45
Mercury45
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyDragon 2015-05-19, 19:59

WubbaG wrote:The cause of Nuclear pokemon is probably the Professor from Silverport. 8th is said to be Dark type, so I do like the Psychopathic gym leader.
I don't think it's going to be dark type since (as IT said) Professor Larkspur already has most of the dark types.
CrazyDragon
CrazyDragon
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Post by sovest555 2015-05-20, 00:50

To me, I imagine the 8th gym leader pulling out a Mega Syrentide. IDK...that may just be me.
sovest555
sovest555
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

http://ourpurestdarkness.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazyDragon 2015-05-20, 09:47

sovest555 wrote:To me, I imagine the 8th gym leader pulling out a Mega Syrentide. IDK...that may just be me.
That actually makes sense. What if the final leader is also the leader of the pirates, and the gym trainers are other pirates. You'd have to team up with your newly acquired ninja clan to fight the gym trainers, and do the final battle on your own.
CrazyDragon
CrazyDragon
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Post by sovest555 2015-05-20, 11:39

CrazyDragon wrote:
That actually makes sense. What if the final leader is also the leader of the pirates, and the gym trainers are other pirates. You'd have to team up with your newly acquired ninja clan to fight the gym trainers, and do the final battle on your own.

From what I heard, the location of the last gym was specifically changed because pirates were not supposed to be part of it. But, if Twitch wants to correct my assumption, she is free to do so.
sovest555
sovest555
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

http://ourpurestdarkness.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Involuntary Twitch 2015-05-20, 12:27

Many of your ideas are already in the game in some form. The 8th gym has been decided, it's not exactly like what you suggested although it kind of is. The legendary trio are more or less how you described them, I actually just got done with their designs. As for Urayne, his story, moves and abilities are already finalized as well.

As for your Gym team suggestions, I would be amenable to giving Cali a Corsoreef. It will certainly be on her team when you rebattle her. The 8th gym might not have levels *that* high but it will certainly be a challenge for other reasons.
Involuntary Twitch
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

http://oripoke.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by WubbaG 2015-05-21, 13:56

Fairy type gym? Mega Syrentide, Jackdeary's evo, Sylveon, etc.
WubbaG
WubbaG
Seikamater
Seikamater

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down