Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Games

+4
Dedenne1
~JV~
Mercury45
Involuntary Twitch
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Video Games Empty Video Games

Post by Involuntary Twitch 2014-03-14, 03:04

What kinds of video games do you like to play, besides Uranium?

Personally, I haven't played too many games lately, but I'm really into League of Legends -- I play it practically every day, it's starting to become a problem. Razz I'm also interested in Titanfall now that it's out and everybody seems to be talking about it, but honestly, i don't know if my computer's equipped to handle it! Those HD next-gen graphics, man... also I don't have $60 to spare, being a mostly-broke college student. I'm just hoping one of my friends will buy it so that I can play co-op!
Involuntary Twitch
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

http://oripoke.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Video Games Empty Re: Video Games

Post by Mercury45 2014-03-14, 12:13

I play a lot of official Pokemon, too. It counts! I've been doing some Nuzlockes of White and White 2 as of late.

Aside from that, lately I've played a lot of Bravely Default, and I got back into The Binding of Isaac after a long absence. Uhh, let me look at my Steam library...

I've got nearly 1300 hours logged on Team Fortress 2, and I've played a lot of Left 4 Dead 2 as well. The Portal games, of course. Recently I started playing the Saints Row series and had a lot of fun with that. I really enjoyed the Batman Arkham series as well, though I've only played Asylum and City. I need to get Origins now that Arkham Knight has been announced.

Played a lot of other things too, but those are some of my top favorites, especially recently.
Mercury45
Mercury45
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Post by ~JV~ 2014-03-14, 17:43

It's basically developping Uranium and playing DotA2 for me. In fact I have 1800 hours on this. If I add everything else on steam it doesn't even close to that. I play Civ 5 every so often.
~JV~
~JV~
Admin

https://pokemonuranium.forumeiro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dedenne1 2014-03-15, 17:27

Playing minecraft is fun but fangames like pokemon uranium and obsidian take up most of my time along with pokemon x and searching for shinies
Dedenne1
Dedenne1
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Post by Dedenne1 2014-03-15, 18:31

Has anyone ever played pokemon twilight, reborn, or obsidian?
they're great games that you should try out.

Last edited by Dedenne1 on 2014-03-15, 19:15; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Rephrase)
Dedenne1
Dedenne1
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Post by Dedenne1 2014-03-16, 00:08

Oh and do you guys prefer fakemon games, the official games, fan made games, or nuzlocke challenges?
Dedenne1
Dedenne1
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Post by Involuntary Twitch 2014-03-16, 02:14

Dedenne1 wrote:Oh and do you guys prefer fakemon games, the official games, fan made games, or nuzlocke challenges?
There aren't enough fakemon games out there, unfortunately Sad Most of the other Pokemon fangames stick to canon Pokemon with only a few fakemon (like Obsidian). If there were, I would play them like crazy! At the moment, the only one that's as far along as Uranium is Solar Light and Lunar Dark, but... well, personally, I played it and didn't find it all that appealing. Still, if you like fangames, check that one out too!

Gotta say, though, the canon games are still so great, and the Nuzlocke challenge gives them a fresh new style of gameplay. My favorites are Black and White, with HeartGold and SoulSilver as a close second!
Involuntary Twitch
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury45 2014-03-16, 02:22

The few other hacks I've played with fakemon additions haven't really had anything that spoke to me, either. Uranium's the only one with fanmade mons I consistently like, hah.

I like just straight-up playing the normal games, but the occasional Nuzlocke is a nice changeup. I've done just about every main game in the series (or remakes, for the first two gens) except XY. I can't stand to overwrite save data, even if I transferred all my catches out.
Mercury45
Mercury45
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Post by Dedenne1 2014-03-16, 08:54

I like the canon pokemon better only because if the number of them and because most of them are well done. I have looked into solar light and lunar dark and I've wanted to check them out but everytime I download it something goes wrong?
Dedenne1
Dedenne1
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Post by Dedenne1 2014-03-16, 08:56

Pokemon twilight has a large amount of fakemon and a good storyline with not that many bugs. It's still in beta and the next update is a big one in a month or so.

Last edited by Dedenne1 on 2014-03-16, 18:14; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Reworded)
Dedenne1
Dedenne1
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Post by Dedenne1 2014-03-16, 18:21

So have any of you played reborn, twilight, or eevee edition?
Dedenne1
Dedenne1
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Post by Involuntary Twitch 2014-03-16, 20:25

Dedenne1 wrote:So have any of you played reborn, twilight, or eevee edition?
I played Super Pokemon Eevee Edition, it's a great game! Not the same sort of gameplay style as other games, but I found it really original and fun. The whole retro aesthetic works well and the plot is something I hadn't seen before.
Involuntary Twitch
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dedenne1 2014-03-16, 20:35

Same with me I love the PLOt and the battling style is unigue it's a really fun game and almost complete
Dedenne1
Dedenne1
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Post by BadgerLordZeus 2014-03-18, 20:25

Involuntary Twitch wrote:
There aren't enough fakemon games out there, unfortunately :(Most of the other Pokemon fangames stick to canon Pokemon with only a few fakemon (like Obsidian). If there were, I would play them like crazy! At the moment, the only one that's as far along as Uranium is Solar Light and Lunar Dark, but... well, personally, I played it and didn't find it all that appealing. Still, if you like fangames, check that one out too!

If you like fakemon games you need to play Pokemon Vega, it has a HUGE Fakedex (around 300+ fakemon I believe) and they are very well done as well. The only catch is..... Well, its in Japanese. Its totally worth playing despite that though.
BadgerLordZeus
BadgerLordZeus
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury45 2014-03-18, 21:20

Ahh, I remember Vega now! It's a very well-done game, but the Japanese is a huge obstacle, as is the difficulty. I think they made it a little too hard at points. The language barrier can't help.

I think I left off on the seventh gym, the one with the godawful sliding Strength puzzle. As much as I enjoyed the rest of the game, I never could get over how much that frustrated me.
Mercury45
Mercury45
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Post by Dedenne1 2014-03-18, 21:34

I have heard of that game and hear of how challenging yet really great game. I haven't played it though because of the language I wish someone would translate it. I've played pokemon twilight currently they have over 220 fakemon which most look amazing the next update comes within the coming months. Really great storyline but is somewhat challenging. Definitely worth checking out. Second to only pokemon uranium. 
Video Games Image43Video Games Image44Video Games Image46 Here's the starters final evolutions Fire and dragon, Water and steel, grass and flying.
Dedenne1
Dedenne1
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Post by Dedenne1 2014-03-18, 21:36

Pokemon reborn may have no fakemon but is almost done and extremely challenging. Great custom graphics and a really good storyline. It has several main characters all starters up to fifth gen available in It hopefully they'll add sixth gen Smile
Video Games Image47

Last edited by Dedenne1 on 2014-03-18, 21:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add pic)
Dedenne1
Dedenne1
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Post by BadgerLordZeus 2014-03-18, 21:46

Vega is definitely challenging but its enjoyable for the most part. And there is an english patch for it, but it only translates the move names and items.

Is Pokemon Twilight a patch or an executable file? I've never heard of it before.
BadgerLordZeus
BadgerLordZeus
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury45 2014-03-18, 21:48

I did Vega with the patch - that was how I found out about it, in fact.

The problem was with puzzles that still made no sense without outside help, like examining a certain statue, but only from the back. I was lucky I'd heard about that beforehand.
Mercury45
Mercury45
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Post by Dedenne1 2014-03-18, 21:50

I know it's not a patch file it's like uranium you play it out of its folder just download and double click on the game and that's all if u look It up on google you'll find it right away along with its great pokedex. It's old but the next update will be out soon it's been worked on forever to make it great. Smile made my game fortress
Dedenne1
Dedenne1
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Post by Dedenne1 2014-03-18, 21:51

Yeah vega is a patch I saw it on pokecommunity but twilight isn't though.
Dedenne1
Dedenne1
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Post by Involuntary Twitch 2014-03-19, 11:26

Dedenne1 wrote:Video Games Image43Video Games Image44Video Games Image46 Here's the starters final evolutions Fire and dragon, Water and steel, grass and flying.

These Pokemon Twilight fakemon are fantastic! I hope the rest of them are this good, these designs are really nice Smile

I have to play Vega now... the language barrier shouldn't be TOO much of a problem, since I'm currently learning Japanese. (I'm only on my second semester of classes, but my knowledge is enough that I can read katakana and hiragana and can recognize a decent number of common words. Probably enough to find my way through a Pokemon game.)
Involuntary Twitch
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dedenne1 2014-03-19, 15:43

most of the fakemon are great they have a good spriter I believe. Video Games Kladro10
Kladron  electric Rock 

Pokémon vega has some great fakemon too
Dedenne1
Dedenne1
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Post by Dedenne1 2014-03-19, 19:03

did you check out twilight zeus? Smile
Im currently downloading reborn
its actually got 18 gyms
extremely challenging.
Also now has 6th gen
Dedenne1
Dedenne1
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Post by BadgerLordZeus 2014-03-20, 12:04

Involuntary Twitch wrote:
I have to play Vega now... the language barrier shouldn't be TOO much of a problem, since I'm currently learning Japanese. (I'm only on my second semester of classes, but my knowledge is enough that I can read katakana and hiragana and can recognize a decent number of common words. Probably enough to find my way through a Pokemon game.)

That will most definitely help. It is a difficult game though, with a few VERY aggravating puzzles. But, in my opinion, its one of the most well made hacks out there.

Fair warning, this does exist in there...

Video Games C7mkSk8

Dedenne1 wrote:did you check out twilight zeus? Smile

Yeah, haven't had time to download it yet, but looks pretty good. When I saw it had a "Light-type" I went bonkers with joy..... If that's possible.
BadgerLordZeus
BadgerLordZeus
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next