Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Pokemon Artwork

4 posters

Go down

My Pokemon Artwork Empty My Pokemon Artwork

Post by Agent Bark 2015-01-02, 23:27

In this thread, i'll be uploading my pokemon related artwork; stuff i've done in the past, and things i'm currently working on. I'll start strong with a piece i finished just a few weeks ago.

My Pokemon Artwork ZCxO2aX
Agent Bark
Agent Bark
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

My Pokemon Artwork Empty Re: My Pokemon Artwork

Post by Involuntary Twitch 2015-01-03, 10:43

Wow, that looks simply amazing!

I really like how you based them on Sphinx cats, it really gives them a realistic flair while also capturing the uncanny appearance I always imagined these two having. Mewtwo and Mew have some of the coolest and most original backstories of any Pokemon, so any fanart for them is always really cool. Smile
Involuntary Twitch
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

http://oripoke.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Bark 2015-01-03, 21:18

Thanks, i figured you would like this in particular, i've seen hints dropped here and there that you have an interest in geometry and shapes. And i'm glad you picked up on the sphinx-like appearance i was going for. Its what i'd always thought they were. well, mewtwo being more humanoid, given he was muddled with human genes in the cloning process. I also wanted to add an emaciated appearance as well, as if he rarely took a break from being a mental entity to nourish his body.
Agent Bark
Agent Bark
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by tadoke 2015-01-16, 21:52

WOW! This is very detailed. I like the repeated spiraling effect, agree with emaciated appearance, and the realism.
tadoke
tadoke
Tofurang
Tofurang

Back to top Go down

Post by Dedenne1 2015-01-20, 18:11

This guy has a gift.... ️Haha 
REALLY nice work though seriously i really love the Mewtwo like a lot haha its quite amazing! 
Plus those 2 got some of the most intricate stories behind them and seem to be like the best (more than arceus) so i really like how much the designs bring out the significance of them!
Dedenne1
Dedenne1
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down