Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Died at Terlard and now cant continue game

3 posters

Go down

Died at Terlard and now cant continue game Empty Died at Terlard and now cant continue game

Post by wlwg 2015-04-23, 12:43

Please help, I'm on my first playthrough and I've just encountered Terlard in comet cave, however he somehow managed a magnitude of 11 and 1hko-ed my level 27 main pokemon. After reviving and returning back to him, I defeated him, but now the exit of the cave is blocked by 2 boulders and I don't have the strength HM to move them.

After googling it I've found that the strength HM can only be gained after 4 badges while I only have 2. Please fix this bug. I don't wanna have to restart my game just because of this.

Edit: i realized that this was already posted as a bug. So do I really have to start over? Or can I send you guys the save file and if you guys could help reset the terlard mission for me?

Also, maybe if its a bug that hasnt been fixed I would suggest including in the walkthrough to save just before terlard so that hours of gameplay wont be wasted. I'm sure you'll want people to keep playing the game and not quit just because of a small bug.

wlwg
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Died at Terlard and now cant continue game Empty Re: Died at Terlard and now cant continue game

Post by Involuntary Twitch 2015-04-23, 17:10

We're going to fix it in the next patch so that people who are stuck here can progress. It will only be a short time.
Involuntary Twitch
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

http://oripoke.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Died at Terlard and now cant continue game Empty Re: Died at Terlard and now cant continue game

Post by CrazyDragon 2015-04-25, 14:49

Is the next update coming soon? Because I think a lot of people (including me) are kinda hoping they can go to Rochfale.
CrazyDragon
CrazyDragon
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down