only a few questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

only a few questions

Post by PLATIN2 on 2015-04-19, 12:06

what i the maximum of gold you can have ? ( and does a bank exist ?)
is the change to get a shiny on all the same ? is it harder to catch them ? do they have a stats bonus ?
is it possible to catch all pokemons without trading ? which pokemons do i need to trade if they are not available ?
can i trade between 2 savefiles from myself ? or fight ?

avatar
PLATIN2
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Posts : 154
Join date : 2015-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: only a few questions

Post by Bocajian on 2015-04-19, 12:12

I don't know about the max gold thing, but it's likely to be $999999.
Chance of a shiny is 1/8192 for all pokemon and there currently is no way to increase those odds nor do they receive a stat bonus.
You should be able to catch all pokemon except for the two fossil pokemon. You will have to trade to get the fossil that you don't select.
Since both of your savefiles use the same online ID you cannot trade or fight yourself.
avatar
Bocajian
Seikamater
Seikamater

Posts : 458
Join date : 2015-01-14
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: only a few questions

Post by Involuntary Twitch on 2015-04-19, 16:40

All of those answers are correct, also the only Pokemon that you will need to trade in order to get are the starters (besides the one that you picked), the fossils, and you need to trade in order to evolve Linkite. In addition, there are several Pokemon that are currently unavailable, including Shrimputy, Lavent, Antarki, Hazma and most of the legendaries.

_________________
Creative Director of Pokémon Uranium | Check out my blog!
avatar
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

Posts : 738
Join date : 2014-03-10
Age : 23

View user profile http://oripoke.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: only a few questions

Post by Lucian Astaroth on 2015-04-19, 17:10

Wait but I saw someone on this wiki with a team in their Signature that included a Krillvolver? Or do you think that was just wishful thinking?
avatar
Lucian Astaroth
Tofurang
Tofurang

Posts : 146
Join date : 2014-12-30
Age : 17
Location : Sinnoh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: only a few questions

Post by Involuntary Twitch on 2015-04-19, 18:48

I think it's just plans for the future, Krillvolver is currently not catchable.

For instance, my dream team includes Laissure, who isn't in Beta 4 either:
Laissure

_________________
Creative Director of Pokémon Uranium | Check out my blog!
avatar
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

Posts : 738
Join date : 2014-03-10
Age : 23

View user profile http://oripoke.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: only a few questions

Post by Lucian Astaroth on 2015-04-19, 20:30

Ah OK thanks, I spent ages looking for a past event or something where he could have gotten it xD
Also, laissure and the electric/flying looking awesome,nice work on those sprites Smile
avatar
Lucian Astaroth
Tofurang
Tofurang

Posts : 146
Join date : 2014-12-30
Age : 17
Location : Sinnoh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: only a few questions

Post by ~JV~ on 2015-04-20, 01:42

Also, there is actually a method to increade the rate of shinies obatined through eggs. The Masuda method is in the game.
avatar
~JV~
Admin

Posts : 236
Join date : 2014-03-10
Age : 23
Location : Rio de Janeiro

View user profile http://pokemonuranium.forumeiro.com

Back to top Go down

Re: only a few questions

Post by Bocajian on 2015-04-20, 01:55

So are the pokemon that you put in the mystery gift technically pokemon from another country (since I live in the U.S.) and they say OT JV? Or do they not actually come from you and are therefore not foreign?
avatar
Bocajian
Seikamater
Seikamater

Posts : 458
Join date : 2015-01-14
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: only a few questions

Post by PLATIN2 on 2015-04-20, 04:50

i got another question .... how work the friendship here ?
avatar
PLATIN2
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Posts : 154
Join date : 2015-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: only a few questions

Post by Lucian Astaroth on 2015-04-20, 11:42

Pretty sure it works like normal - each pokemon has a base stat that you can increase by walking 250-odd steps, levelling up or by massaging your Pokémon.
avatar
Lucian Astaroth
Tofurang
Tofurang

Posts : 146
Join date : 2014-12-30
Age : 17
Location : Sinnoh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: only a few questions

Post by PLATIN2 on 2015-04-20, 13:24

where can i do such a massage ?
avatar
PLATIN2
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Posts : 154
Join date : 2015-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: only a few questions

Post by Bocajian on 2015-04-20, 13:25

Bealbeach Casino will massage once a day
avatar
Bocajian
Seikamater
Seikamater

Posts : 458
Join date : 2015-01-14
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: only a few questions

Post by PLATIN2 on 2015-04-20, 13:27

so it will take some more days to get all pokemons evolved ^^ ok thank you
avatar
PLATIN2
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Posts : 154
Join date : 2015-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: only a few questions

Post by Lucian Astaroth on 2015-04-20, 13:51

No worries Smile and yeah should take a while - bear in mind that it will also lose friendliness if it faints.
avatar
Lucian Astaroth
Tofurang
Tofurang

Posts : 146
Join date : 2014-12-30
Age : 17
Location : Sinnoh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: only a few questions

Post by PLATIN2 on 2015-04-20, 14:03

yeah ..... do you know with how much friendship they start if i catch them without this luxery ball and how much the massage give ?
avatar
PLATIN2
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Posts : 154
Join date : 2015-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: only a few questions

Post by Involuntary Twitch on 2015-04-20, 14:09

Also using items like rare candies, vitamins, potions etc. raises happiness I believe. So does giving it a held item (I'm pretty sure the Soothe Bell is in the game? that doubles happiness gains)

_________________
Creative Director of Pokémon Uranium | Check out my blog!
avatar
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

Posts : 738
Join date : 2014-03-10
Age : 23

View user profile http://oripoke.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Re: only a few questions

Post by Lucian Astaroth on 2015-04-20, 15:19

The luxury ball and soothe bell make it so that any gain in happiness is boosted by one point - the massages give different amounts based on the happiness level, (it gets harder the higher you go) and there are also berries that work, but they lower EVs in a stat.
avatar
Lucian Astaroth
Tofurang
Tofurang

Posts : 146
Join date : 2014-12-30
Age : 17
Location : Sinnoh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: only a few questions

Post by Bocajian on 2015-04-20, 17:01

The amount of friendship a pokemon starts with can be found on the wiki. I think it's typically 70. If the massage is based off the massage in the original games, there is a 6% chance to +30, a 20% chance to +10, and a 74% chance to +5.
avatar
Bocajian
Seikamater
Seikamater

Posts : 458
Join date : 2015-01-14
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: only a few questions

Post by Red eye on 2015-04-27, 16:41

I have a question always when i cath a Magikarb my game says an error what can i do? Question Question

Red eye
Barewl
Barewl

Posts : 1
Join date : 2015-04-27
Age : 21
Location : Austria

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: only a few questions

Post by Bocajian on 2015-04-27, 16:52

http://pokemonuranium.forumeiro.com/t1006-error-after-fish-catching-fortog
That would be this error. Read what Twitch said.
For future reference, questions about errors belong in the Help Desk section, where you can check out the sticky thread for known errors as well as what other people have posted about.
avatar
Bocajian
Seikamater
Seikamater

Posts : 458
Join date : 2015-01-14
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: only a few questions

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum