Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is it currently possible to mega evolve Fafninter?

4 posters

Go down

Is it currently possible to mega evolve Fafninter? Empty Is it currently possible to mega evolve Fafninter?

Post by lipizoppo 2015-04-17, 18:31

I like the pokemon a lot, and i saw on the wikia, that he can mega evolve. But i think his mega stone don't exist. So is it possible to mega evolve him by 7º Gym Reward?
And another question, i can mega evolve only one pokemon on my team per battle right?

lipizoppo
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Is it currently possible to mega evolve Fafninter? Empty Re: Is it currently possible to mega evolve Fafninter?

Post by Bocajian 2015-04-17, 19:22

For the first question, I don't know. For the second question, yes, you can only mega evolve one pokemon per battle.
Bocajian
Bocajian
Seikamater
Seikamater

Back to top Go down

Is it currently possible to mega evolve Fafninter? Empty Re: Is it currently possible to mega evolve Fafninter?

Post by hawkespeon 2015-04-19, 17:13

Yes to both questions! But I don't know if the megastone exists in this beta.

hawkespeon
Baashaun
Baashaun

Back to top Go down

Post by Involuntary Twitch 2015-04-19, 18:46

Hmm... originally, I planned to make Mega Fafninter (since Vaeryn is the one who teaches you Mega Evolution and Fafninter is his signature 'mon). However, Fafninter is really strong as it is -- its ability is Fur Coat which effectually doubles its defense. Mega Faf would just be overkill. So Vaeryn's mega is Ampharos instead, and Mega Fafninter isn't planned to be included in the game anymore. The info on the Wiki is outdated.
Involuntary Twitch
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

http://oripoke.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lipizoppo 2015-04-21, 10:14

My dream is over ;-;

lipizoppo
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down