Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trapped by Route 11 side quest

3 posters

Go down

Trapped by Route 11 side quest Empty Trapped by Route 11 side quest

Post by jojoca2 2015-04-17, 14:19

(Still carried over from 4.0 to 4.2.2)

I figure listing my path to my problem will work better than long rambling sentences.

Path:
1. Beat Vinoville Town Gym
2. Skipped activating Theo cutscene to finish exploring nearby area
3. Entered Route 8 from Vinoville Town and noticed building to the southeast of entrance
4. Upon entering the southeast building it activates the Route 11 side quest
5. Completed Route 11 side quest (now realize this was my big mistake)
6. After completing side quest, I was put in Legen Town and was standing next to Theo

Problem:
7. Entering any building displays text box from Ranger from the beginning of Route 11 side quest
8. Poke Marts and Route buildings seem to be the only structures immune to text box glitch
9. Legen Town Underground Tunnel is accessible, however, all other Underground Tunnel entrances are blocked by "workers"
10. Walking around back to Vinoville Town and talking to Theo activates cutscene but does not fix problem

There is my very frustrating problem. I don't have any particular problem starting from last archived saved game, but if a fix were found it would save me about 15 hours of training, catching, and exploration.

Thank you for any input.

jojoca2
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Trapped by Route 11 side quest Empty Re: Trapped by Route 11 side quest

Post by Involuntary Twitch 2015-04-17, 14:34

Eeesh, you shouldn't be able to access Route 11 before talking to Theo, that was an oversight on our part. We'll fix this in the next patch.
Involuntary Twitch
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

http://oripoke.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jojoca2 2015-04-18, 00:12

Involuntary Twitch wrote:Eeesh, you shouldn't be able to access Route 11 before talking to Theo, that was an oversight on our part. We'll fix this in the next patch.

Glad I could help you address a potential problem in your game. To be a bit bold, I would consider removing the building that connects Route 8 to Route 11. I'm by no means an experienced game programmer, but since the building is not supposed to be accessed before talking to Theo and is permanently inaccessible after talking to Theo, it might be worth eliminating it all together. On a side note, do you think a future patch could remedy my situation?

jojoca2
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by ~JV~ 2015-04-18, 00:48

Better to send me your save file, follow the instructions in the readme. I'll fix it as soon as I have time.
~JV~
~JV~
Admin

https://pokemonuranium.forumeiro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jojoca2 2015-04-18, 02:12

~JV~ wrote:Better to send me your save file, follow the instructions in the readme. I'll fix it as soon as I have time.

Wow, a reply from two admins, in one day. I'm speechless. I very rarely, if ever, get this kind of response on a game's forums. JV, since you guys are busy, and I assume there is a long line ahead of me, should I link this thread in the e-mail body for the description of my problem?

jojoca2
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down