Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crash in Larkspur Labs

3 posters

Go down

Crash in Larkspur Labs Empty Crash in Larkspur Labs

Post by ShounenSuki 2015-04-12, 10:55

I just escaped the cell in Larkspur labs and got Garlikid in my team, but the game freezes when I enter the room with he scientist and the pokeball on the table. Please help.

ShounenSuki
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Crash in Larkspur Labs Empty Re: Crash in Larkspur Labs

Post by Involuntary Twitch 2015-04-12, 16:33

Does it give you an error when it crashes? If there's no error report then it's hard to know what causes it. Did you try it again and it happens every time?

Also, when doing the quest, did you sleep in the bed first and get the Secret Note? I'm trying to discern potential reasons for the crash...
Involuntary Twitch
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

http://oripoke.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShounenSuki 2015-04-12, 17:37

Involuntary Twitch wrote:Does it give you an error when it crashes? If there's no error report then it's hard to know what causes it. Did you try it again and it happens every time?

Also, when doing the quest, did you sleep in the bed first and get the Secret Note? I'm trying to discern potential reasons for the crash...
No error, the game just freezes. It happens every time I enter that room.

I did sleep and get the note, opened up the hole in the wall, read over all the research notes, and then I freed Garlikid. Garlikid bent the bars, and we fought a scientist.

Then, when I entered the next room the game freezes, but the music continues playing. If I go back through the hole into the cell, where I first got the scene of Garlikid bending the bars, the game tries to retrigger that cutscene, but it now also freezes there.

ShounenSuki
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by ShounenSuki 2015-04-14, 10:55

I seem to have fixed it by reinstalling without updating afterwards. After I passed the lab part, I updated it again, and now everything seems to be working just fine. At least, up to the Snowbank city gym, where I am now.

ShounenSuki
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by mark1251997 2015-04-25, 07:53

how do i reinstall cause i deleted the file and re downloaded it but it still freezes.

mark1251997
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down