Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Error when attempting to install the game

2 posters

Go down

Error when attempting to install the game Empty Error when attempting to install the game

Post by Forgottensnake76 2015-04-06, 01:03

Hello, I just recently learned of this project and I am very excited to begin playing the game, especially since a new version was just released. However, I am having a bit of trouble when installing the game. At the end of the installation wizard I get an error message saying "Invalid entry in neoncube.ini:"executable"(file not found)", and then nothing will open. I apologize if I have done something incorrectly, but I am admittedly not very smart with technology. I would really appreciate if someone could help me out with this problem so that I may enjoy the game.
Thanks so much,
Forgottensnake76

Forgottensnake76
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Error when attempting to install the game Empty Re: Error when attempting to install the game

Post by Involuntary Twitch 2015-04-06, 12:15

It sounds like when you were installing the file, your antivirus detected and quarantined Uranium.exe which is why it wasn't in the download folder. (It's not a virus, but it comes from an unregistered publisher so many antivirus flag it.) Try re-extracting the download without your antivirus, or check your quarantine folder to see if the .exe is there.
Involuntary Twitch
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

http://oripoke.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down