Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Issues saving my game!

2 posters

Go down

Issues saving my game! Empty Issues saving my game!

Post by TheBoycottGamer 2015-03-31, 08:40

I keep getting a huge error when I try to save my game. Here is what it says when I try to save. Btw it freezes the game and I can no longer continue after this error pops up

Exception:NoMethodError
Sockets368:in 'connect'
Sockets510:in 'initialize'
Sockets586:in 'new'
Sockets586:in 'pbHttpRequest'
** GTS_System:1369:in 'excecute'
**GTS_System:1470:in 'deletepokemon'
** GTS_System:1616:in 'pbSave'
* PokemonSave175:in 'pbSaveScreen'
** PokemonCustomMenu:255:in 'update'

This exception was logged in
C:\Users\My PC\Saved Games/Pokemon Uranium/errorlog.txt.

I have read that it may be due to not being online during the first save, and if this is true is their a workaround because if not then I wont be able to ever save. Which is not cool lol. I don't have PC access to the internet right now and it would help if there was a workaround for this issue. Any help is welcome. I have even had a friend try to make a new game on his PC at his house but when I tried to get on the save it didn't even show up.

TheBoycottGamer
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Issues saving my game! Empty Re: Issues saving my game!

Post by DreamThief 2015-04-15, 20:42

I also have this exact same error and don't have any way to access an internet connection (I had to download the installer on my work computer and transfer it via USB to my home computer to install and play). I'm running Windows 8.1 and was attempting to save in Nuzlocke mode, if that helps. The game version is 4.1 (although I downloaded 4.2 and the ReadMe is for 4.2, so I don't really know how that happened).
I've dropped an email through to the PU team as well, and if they respond to that first I'll post it up here, if that helps.

DreamThief
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamThief 2015-05-13, 23:19

Dunno if you're still watching this topic or even interested, but it does look like this is solely a problem with not having an internet connection when trying to save for the first time.
https://pokemonuranium.forumeiro.com/t1210-i-can-t-seem-to-save-my-game
This topic got replies, and it really does look like we need an internet connection the first time we try to save. Which sucks, because I don't have access to any computer that I can both install things on AND get internet on. Thankfully if we CAN get a net connection that first time, it apparently doesn't matter if we play offline all the following times.

DreamThief
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down