Elevator Man doesn't want me to leave....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elevator Man doesn't want me to leave....

Post by glassclaw on 2015-03-31, 05:45

So I have the 4.1 beta, and I went to the fifth floor of the Bealbeach Department store, right? Bought things, then I was ready to leave!
I go to talk to the elevator attendant, and he promptly says "What floor would you like to go to?" or w/e

but then after that, he just goes on with his business without giving me the option to pick my floor! Neutral

I'm not stuck or anything, I just went ahead and restarted the game to my last save spot, but I just wanted to report this error because it's... eh... kind of an issue (I really wanted those $300 Soda Pops; what a steal!)
glassclaw
Barewl
Barewl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elevator Man doesn't want me to leave....

Post by andrew5629 on 2015-03-31, 18:35

I can second this, except I'm on the 5th floor. All the other floors worked fine for me except for the 5th one where the man just gave up on me.
andrew5629
Barewl
Barewl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by glassclaw on 2015-03-31, 19:15

andrew5629 wrote:I can second this, except I'm on the 5th floor. All the other floors worked fine for me except for the 5th one where the man just gave up on me.
Same here! I feel like getting down from the fifth floor has worked in the past updates for me; I wonder what happened?
glassclaw
Barewl
Barewl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by andrew5629 on 2015-03-31, 19:16

glassclaw wrote:
andrew5629 wrote:I can second this, except I'm on the 5th floor. All the other floors worked fine for me except for the 5th one where the man just gave up on me.
Same here! I feel like getting down from the fifth floor has worked in the past updates for me; I wonder what happened?

Funny thing is, I was actually browsing through the entire store, going up one floor at a time.

The fifth floor is the only one giving me trouble.
andrew5629
Barewl
Barewl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~JV~ on 2015-03-31, 20:03

glassclaw wrote:

A fix that created another bug! It was a really small mistake on my part that resulted on that. At 4.2 (which will be entirely focused on bug fixes and won't take long at all, a week or two at max) this will be fixed, luckily you aren't missing too much with that bug Smile.
~JV~
Admin

View user profile http://pokemonuranium.forumeiro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by andrew5629 on 2015-03-31, 20:05

~JV~ wrote:
glassclaw wrote:

A fix that created another bug! It was a really small mistake on my part that resulted on that. At 4.2 (which will be entirely focused on bug fixes and won't take long at all, a week or two at max) this will be fixed, luckily you aren't missing too much with that bug Smile.

Is there a way to get out of this for the time being or do we have to wait for the update to be released. (Thanks a lot for this response, appreciate the work you do to get all these bugs fixed Smile )
andrew5629
Barewl
Barewl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ~JV~ on 2015-03-31, 21:00

andrew5629 wrote:
~JV~ wrote:
glassclaw wrote:

Is there a way to get out of this for the time being or do we have to wait for the update to be released. (Thanks a lot for this response, appreciate the work you do to get all these bugs fixed Smile )

Nope, you have to refrain from using that floor. Remember to save constantly, but never after you get stuck.
~JV~
Admin

View user profile http://pokemonuranium.forumeiro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by glassclaw on 2015-03-31, 22:42

~JV~ wrote:
glassclaw wrote:

Sounds great, thanks for responding! Cool
glassclaw
Barewl
Barewl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by andrew5629 on 2015-04-01, 23:20

So this is very interesting:

I opened my game today just to buy some stuff in the 5th floor since that's the only thing I can do. And next thing you know, I got out ._. I didn't do anything special it just seemed to work.
andrew5629
Barewl
Barewl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury45 on 2015-04-02, 15:16

Yup, this one's a known bug and will be fixed in the very soon-to-come 4.2. Thanks for reporting, though!

Thread closed.

Also check out my Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth LP here!
Latest Update: The Grindy Update (posted 5/20)
Mercury45
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top