Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remove the double battle before the first nuclear power plant

2 posters

Go down

Remove the double battle before the first nuclear power plant Empty Remove the double battle before the first nuclear power plant

Post by scourge728 2015-02-17, 19:37

If you could remove it or at least alter the Pokémon in it that would be nice as I now have a serious problem: All but 3 of my pokemon are asleep 2 of those 3 are fainted and the rest of the pokemon besides possibly the one that Is not asleep or fainted are low on helath I have only 1 healing item left and am stuck on nuclear power plant island and I cant leave because the boat is not there and since there is that bug where if you lose a battle on the island you get stuck I can't lose any battles but if I get into any of them im sure to lose because I only have one pokemon that can fight and it is not good at attacking so if you could remove that double battle (because it put all my pokemon to sleep) that would be nice

scourge728
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Remove the double battle before the first nuclear power plant Empty Re: Remove the double battle before the first nuclear power plant

Post by Involuntary Twitch 2015-02-18, 18:08

You can heal up in the Rest House on the north of the island. Smile
Involuntary Twitch
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

http://oripoke.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Remove the double battle before the first nuclear power plant Empty Re: Remove the double battle before the first nuclear power plant

Post by scourge728 2015-02-18, 18:59

yeah I found out that building was here right after I wrote that message Razz

scourge728
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down