Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mercury's Livestreaming thread! (OFFLINE)

2 posters

Go down

Mercury's Livestreaming thread! (OFFLINE) Empty Mercury's Livestreaming thread! (OFFLINE)

Post by Mercury45 2015-02-03, 15:40

Hey guys! If you've followed Uranium for a while you might be aware of my livestreaming the game for your entertainment. But sometimes you gotta do things a little differently, so I'm announcing the start of my non-Uranium Pokemon livestreams!

This is the link to my Livestream channel. I'll repost it whenever I stream, so keep an eye on this thread.

I'll be starting off my livestreams this Friday with an old favorite: a Nuzlocke of Pokemon FireRed! A little twist to start us off, though - the usual starter choices of Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle aren't available. Instead, I've replaced them with three other Pokemon, who I'll refer to as Mystery Ground-Type, Mystery Flying-Type, and Mystery Electric-Type.

Which one of the three will I use? Well, that's up to you guys. I've made a strawpoll for you to vote on which of the three I'll be taking on my journey. Whoever has the most votes at the start of the stream on Friday will be my starter (and I'm doing a strawpoll on this since I plan to do future games with this concept as well).

Last edited by Mercury45 on 2015-02-25, 00:48; edited 2 times in total
Mercury45
Mercury45
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Mercury's Livestreaming thread! (OFFLINE) Empty Re: Mercury's Livestreaming thread! (OFFLINE)

Post by Involuntary Twitch 2015-02-03, 16:02

Ooh, I'll try to catch you when you're next online! My vote for your mystery starter is Electric-type! Electric types are rad Smile (though your Brock fight will assuredly be quite difficult if you pick it...)
Involuntary Twitch
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

http://oripoke.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Mercury's Livestreaming thread! (OFFLINE) Empty Re: Mercury's Livestreaming thread! (OFFLINE)

Post by Mercury45 2015-02-06, 13:10

Hey guys! Starting up a stream in a few minutes. Sorry it's afternoonish for most of you, but this is the only time today I can. I promise livestreams in future will be later in the day for those of you who have stuff going on at this time.

I'll be streaming here on my personal Livestream page (I'm considering switching to twitch.tv for future, we'll see how this one goes). Looking forward to live Nuzlocking. Pray we suffer few deaths!
Mercury45
Mercury45
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury45 2015-02-24, 23:21

Hey guys! I've been absent recently due to computer and health problems, but I'm back - with a new headset and an itching to try it out. I'm going to be streaming some more FireRed in just a little bit, and I hope you can join me!

I'm going to start in just a few minutes from the time I post this, so feel free to join us over at my Livestream channel. Today we'll be taking a tour of Cerulean City and hopefully taking on a gym or two. I'll be playing some music or something until then, so just drop in when you can!

EDIT: Stream's over! I'll try a slightly earlier evening time either Friday or this weekend. Stay tuned!
Mercury45
Mercury45
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down