Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smash Bros. WiiU/3DS

4 posters

Go down

Smash Bros. WiiU/3DS Empty Smash Bros. WiiU/3DS

Post by xArc_Knightx 2014-06-11, 16:22

Hey Everyone. I Decided to put this up for those of you who are going to be getting Smash Bros When it comes out. Here We can make tournaments and Discuss strategies for our favorite characters! I'll Post Updates here as they come up! Se you round My Fellow Smash Bros and Broettes!
xArc_Knightx
xArc_Knightx
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Smash Bros. WiiU/3DS Empty Re: Smash Bros. WiiU/3DS

Post by xArc_Knightx 2014-06-11, 16:27

xArc_Knightx
xArc_Knightx
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Post by xArc_Knightx 2014-06-11, 16:28

xArc_Knightx
xArc_Knightx
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Post by Dedenne1 2014-06-14, 08:01

I use Kirby hes my man but guess what I can call dedenne!
Dedenne1
Dedenne1
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Post by Involuntary Twitch 2014-06-14, 21:29

I was NOT expecting Pac-Man to show up on the roster at all, although I suppose that after Wii Fit Trainer was one of the first announced, i should have been expecting anything.

My only hope is that Ness and Lucas make it in... Granted, there hasn't been a Mother game in years, and -- likewise with Captain Falcon -- they want to represent franchises which are currently available on the latest Nintendo platforms. Even though Earthbound is on the Virtual Console, few Americans have even heard of Mother 3 since it was never localized... I just hope it comes through in the end, since Lucas was my main Mad

As for some other challengers I want to see... Midna & Wolf Link would make a great character. Wolf Link gets the physical attacks, Midna does the specials, their final smash could be opening a rift into the Twilight Realm. That would be awesome!

Oh, and I'd love to see Solid Snake return... or Raiden, that would be hilarious. (Was Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance even on Nintendo systems? Probably not...)
Involuntary Twitch
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

http://oripoke.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Involuntary Twitch 2014-09-28, 13:24

Bumps this thread because i've been playing the demo and I am addicted. Really want more than 5 characters and 1 stage to choose from. The game comes out in... 4? 5? days, and i really hope I'll be able to get it from Gamestop but I expect it will be sold out by then. Then again, I just remembered i can download it from the Nintendo eshop, so I'm going to do that instead.

Super DUPER hyped for this, it's going to wreck my fingers, my 3DS' circle pad, and my free time but I know it'll all be worth it. Playing the demo, I'm having lots of fun playing as the villager (so troll). I'm a little bummed though, because Lucas and Ice Climbers aren't in it, and both of them were my mains in Brawl... I guess I'll just find a new character to main as. With so many to choose from, I think it shouldn't be hard to find one to fall in love with. The fact that you can customize their movesets is really interesting and I can't wait to try it out!

Is it possible to be more hyped for this game? I don't think so.
Involuntary Twitch
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

http://oripoke.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercury45 2015-04-02, 21:46

Not to make a habit of resurrecting old topics, but since this is here I figure there's no need to post a new one, right?

So... that Direct yesterday, huh? Mewtwo looks great, Lucas is back too, and there's that fanpoll! Who all has voted on a character yet, and who'd you vote for? I'm kind of curious who the community wants to see...

(oh, who'd I vote for? This guy, of course:)

Smash Bros. WiiU/3DS Tumblr_inline_nm5h52RgNj1ry26lw

(Seriously, go play The Wonderful 101 already. You'll thank me later.)
Mercury45
Mercury45
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum