Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Uranium Let's Play Ep 1 to Ep 5

Go down

Pokemon Uranium Let's Play Ep 1 to Ep 5 Empty Pokemon Uranium Let's Play Ep 1 to Ep 5

Post by CastCapo 2015-01-16, 07:57

Pokémon Uranium Ep 1 Proffessor Bamb'o

Pokemon Uranium is set in the Tandor Region in which you play a 13 year old boy or girl from the quite little town off Moki Town. We learn about the tragic back-story of Frank about his mother he lostin in a accident at a Nuclear Power Plant and how his poor old Auntie who cant support him any longer. The local Pokemon Professor saves the day and offers Frank a job doing research and helping him to complete the Pokedex.

Pokemon Uranium - Ep 2 - First Catch

Today i play more Pokemon Uranium i get my first Pokemon of Proffessor Bamb'o i wonder what type it is. My good old rival Theo (Ryan) shows off about his Pokemon and has some of the best answers in the test as well. You can also help me name the Pokemon i catch just leave a comment down below with your suggestion.

Pokemon Uranium - Ep 3 - Youngster Richey

In Pokemon Uranium today i battle Youngster Richey but who wins i also catch anther Pokemon and reach the next town. You can also help me name the Pokemon i catch just leave a comment down below with your suggestion.

Pokemon Uranium - Ep 4 - UKIP

I return to Pokemon Uranium after reaching the next town i heal up my Pokemon and head on adventure into a cave to reach the first GYM leader, i also a encounter a new Pokemon and end up naming after the UKIP party leader. You can also help me name the Pokemon i catch just leave a comment down below with your suggestion.

Pokemon Uranium - Ep 5 - Starting The GYM

Today Frank finely starts to battle the trainers in the first GYM but most fined the GYM leader first. Frank also catches a Pokemon i wonder what it could be.You can also help me name the Pokemon i catch just leave a comment down below with your suggestion

CastCapo
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down