Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce yourself!

+46
CrazyDragon
Dustborn
WubbaG
TFerrooni
Lucian Astaroth
Wylde
sovest555
naxoph0enix
Bekki
tigerthetailor
tadoke
Alastor13
KitBallard
Finno Sheep
shuppetter
TLoATDaE
captaintigidong
KiraSayo
Stuiterbal
Zidlijan
Mercury45
LoverIan
frpenguin
fireferrets
PuЪLiㄷEиəℳy#1
Sheenar
Owliye
comet
sacrifair
Deviousluxray
Kaufee
Vuro
Involuntary Twitch
Kalorian
CodyMKW
recklessgr
Knightmarez
Chrisinlight
CpChan
PKMNTrainerToken
alakazarn
xArc_Knightx
BadgerLordZeus
~JV~
Dedenne1
50 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Introduce yourself! - Page 2 Empty Re: Introduce yourself!

Post by Involuntary Twitch 2014-05-20, 20:40

Chrisinlight wrote:Thank you! I like the community here, very friendly. Tell me, how's the Mac port of the game going? I tried making a Wineskin for the demo, and it got maaaaad.
We had a guy who was going to make us a Wineskin that worked... haven't heard from him in a while though. Let me know if you manage to get it to work, though. I think the problem may lie in the file formats of some of the audio files (music and Pokemon cries), so maybe if you just reformatted some of those it would work?

Also, welcome Very Happy
Involuntary Twitch
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

http://oripoke.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrisinlight 2014-05-20, 22:57

Involuntary Twitch wrote:
Chrisinlight wrote:Thank you! I like the community here, very friendly. Tell me, how's the Mac port of the game going? I tried making a Wineskin for the demo, and it got maaaaad.
We had a guy who was going to make us a Wineskin that worked... haven't heard from him in a while though. Let me know if you manage to get it to work, though. I think the problem may lie in the file formats of some of the audio files (music and Pokemon cries), so maybe if you just reformatted some of those it would work?

Also, welcome Very Happy

I actually got it to work for like, a second, but then it crashed. It doesn't seem to work. I bet you it's the file formats and stuff.

Thanks for the welcome! I'll try to start being a little more active on here, just trying to figure out how I'm going to fit in on the site. Very Happy
Chrisinlight
Chrisinlight
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightmarez 2014-05-22, 23:00

Hmm I just noticed that I still haven't properly introduced myself, anyway, my real name is Ricardo, but you can call me Knight, or Knightmarez whatever floats your boat. I'm a high school student who attends an art school, I draw, and I have the basic capabilities of editing software down. I'm a shy person, but I do tend to warm up to people who are friendly towards me. And my favorite part about Pokemon is competitive play, which is why I'm really excited for the Pokemon Uranium Showdown server. And just a random tidbit this is my favorite Pokemon in Uranium
Cocancer
(So much Bulk)
Knightmarez
Knightmarez
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by xArc_Knightx 2014-05-23, 06:06

Hey there Knightmarez! Glad to see there's another brave warrior to add to my noble brotherhood of Knights! I am Arc Knight. (Fun Fact: Arc is actually short for Arcane Radiant Corona) Feel free to Share your comments on things around the site. We don't get too many Active members around here, Glad to see another active user in our midst! Also Uranium is currently Partnered with Fuji Labs Pokemon showdown server ( http://www.fuji-labs.net/client/testclient.html?~~ssh.fuji-labs.net:8000 ), so you can try out Cocancer and other Uranimon up against others in competitive! Have fun! Can't wait to hear whats on your mind!
xArc_Knightx
xArc_Knightx
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Post by Dedenne1 2014-05-23, 19:37

Welcome to the forums! Happy to see new members! It's nice to meet you night. See ya later in the forums Smile
Dedenne1
Dedenne1
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Post by Knightmarez 2014-05-23, 22:34

I'm happy to be here guys. And The Brotherhood of Knights should be in the next update, as the villainous team. Wait I just noticed that Pokemon Uranium lacks a villainous team. (And that's one long name Arc Knight). Anyway thank you for giving me the link to the Pokemon Uranium Showdown page, I highly appreciate it. And in conclusion thank you for welcoming me Sir Arc Knight, and Sir Dedenne. I hope you two continue to prosper like the palm trees on Cocancer's back (I'm a terrible poet)
Cocancer
Knightmarez
Knightmarez
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dedenne1 2014-06-02, 06:33

We're happy to have you! I hope to see you more in the forums and you are a better poet than I am
Dedenne1
Dedenne1
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Post by recklessgr 2014-06-04, 05:37

Hello all Im Chris from greece people call me Reckless in here.
Im old .. almost 28 but realy enjoy pokemon games.
i finished multimedia photo editing speciality.
i enjoyed the demo, cant wait for next release keep up the good work guys
recklessgr
recklessgr
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dedenne1 2014-06-05, 21:48

Hey reckless its nice to meet u pokemon is for all glad u liked the game i did too hope to see ya around the forums!
Dedenne1
Dedenne1
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Post by CodyMKW 2014-07-14, 00:44

Hey I am Cody I am a huge fan of Nintendo love all their games mainly Animal Crossing,Pokemon, and Mario Kart I just found out about Pokémon Uranium recently and downloaded it and so far I love it the developers are doing a great job on it!  Smile 
CodyMKW
CodyMKW
Barewl
Barewl

http://www.codysnintendoroom.co.vu

Back to top Go down

Post by Involuntary Twitch 2014-07-14, 10:37

recklessgr wrote:Hello all Im Chris from greece people call me Reckless in here.
Im old .. almost 28 but realy enjoy pokemon games.
i finished multimedia photo editing speciality.
i enjoyed the demo, cant wait for next release keep up the good work guys
Welcome to the boards Chris! Pokemon is something that can be loved by all regardless of age, nationality, or anything, that's why it's so great. Smile

CodyMKW wrote:Hey I am Cody I am a huge fan of Nintendo love all their games mainly Animal Crossing,Pokemon, and Mario Kart I just found out about Pokémon Uranium recently and downloaded it and so far I love it the developers are doing a great job on it!  Smile 
Hi, Cody! I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying our game. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, and make sure to check out the new content that's coming up in the next game release.
Involuntary Twitch
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dedenne1 2014-07-14, 16:45

Hi cody im glad u liked the game it's pretty awesome as I said in my pm there are many places u can get news and ask questions or suggest something in this forum so have fun!
Dedenne1
Dedenne1
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalorian 2014-08-24, 17:10

Hello everyone!
You can call me Kalo, I'm a lady from the cold, northern reaches of the US.
Pokemon Red was my first game I ever owned, ( And played the crap out of!) and I've been hooked ever since. My favorite generation is gen 3, and I've used it as a basis for my pixel work.
So, thats all I can think of right this second, nice to meet yall!

Kalorian
Barewl
Barewl

http://onemarkedmonster.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by xArc_Knightx 2014-08-24, 17:40

Welcome to the Community Kalo! great to see your joining a part of such an awesome game. Be sure to take a look around the Forums! and get yourself an Avatar so we can relate to you better!
xArc_Knightx
xArc_Knightx
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Post by ~JV~ 2014-08-25, 19:28

Kalorian wrote:Hello everyone!
Pokemon Red was my first game I ever owned, ( And played the crap out of!) and I've been hooked ever since. My favorite generation is gen 3, and I've used it as a basis for my pixel work.

Welcome to the forums! Hopefully you're having a blast with Uranium! I saw your dA profile and you surely have some great stuff there Smile.
~JV~
~JV~
Admin

https://pokemonuranium.forumeiro.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Involuntary Twitch 2014-08-26, 19:46

Kalorian wrote:Hello everyone!
Hi Kalo, welcome to the forums! I've seen your artwork on DeviantART and PixelJoint, and I really enjoy your pixel work. Smile
Involuntary Twitch
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dedenne1 2014-08-27, 01:58

Hi Kalos a little late on this but nice to meet u and i hope u enjoy the forums i also saw ur work on Devianart and ur pixelation is just wow u just do nice work there Smile
Dedenne1
Dedenne1
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Post by Involuntary Twitch 2014-11-12, 10:29

Since there are many new users who are interested in becoming beta testers, I just wanted to remind everyone that this thread is a great way to introduce yourself to other forum members! (& people who show greater activity on these fora are more likely to be chosen, so it pays to be friendly.)
Involuntary Twitch
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vuro 2014-11-13, 05:10

Hey y'all, I'm Vuro, a 5th gen enthusiast. Sometimes I try to be an artist, so my dA is flooded with Pokemon fanart and comics (though these days, I'm trying to dedicate more time to my original projects).

Uranium's looking spectacular and I'm excited that the developers seem to be so close to the community. I'm a little shy (hence why it took me this long to join the forum), but I'll do my best to get to know all of you!
Vuro
Vuro
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaufee 2014-11-13, 15:20

Hello there! My name is Kaufee and I just joined the website after the beta announcement from Pokemon Uranium's tumblr.

I've been following the tumblr for a while now, after having found it while searching for another pokemon hack to play. I've played tons of pokemon hacks, including Sienna, Sage, Light Platinum, and a bunch of other lesser known games. I was really drawn to Uranium because of the inclusion of so many fakemon, something which I believe really add a lot of the pokemon hack experience. Of course, I've also played every generation of pokemon so far, and I'm excited to see what Uranium can bring to the table!

In real life, I'm 21 and a bank teller, as well as a student. Video games are my favorite hobby, most notably independent games that are trying to make a name for themselves.

Otherwise, I'm glad to be here and I can't wait to meet the rest of you! c:
Kaufee
Kaufee
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Involuntary Twitch 2014-11-13, 15:36

Welcome to the forum Vuro and Kaufee!

@Vuro the fifth gen is my favorite gen too! It's great to see another artist around here as well. Don't be shy, we're all friendly!

@Kaufee If you like fakemon you're in the right place. I love fakemon, and I was always disappointed by the pokemon fangames that included no fakemon which is why I wanted to make a fakemon game of my own.

Also, this is actually a common misconception that people have, but Pokemon Uranium isn't a ROM hack that's based on a preexisting Pokemon game. Like Pokemon Sage, it's a fangame made from scratch in RPG Maker, which allows us more flexibility in adding new game features (eg. GTS, Wondertrade, Virtual Trainers) but limits us in terms of portability, meaning you have to play it on a desktop computer.

It's funny you mention Sienna actually, because I made a couple sprites for that (although I'm not included in the credits :p )
Involuntary Twitch
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dedenne1 2014-11-18, 11:07

Welcome both of u! 
Vuro i also like the 5th gen a lot of cool pokemon introduced in that gen and the storyline was good i think they coulda had a better name than b2 and w2 but hey still great games. 

Kaufee: Sage has some of the best fakemon ive ever seen and i really cant wait for the release. Sienna hasnt had an update but is quite professional and has some cool sprites sadly the owner wont let me know anything else about an update. Another one i like is Obsidian not too many fakemon but as for the ones they do have theyre awesome and the storyline is super intriguing! Uranium is my #1 above all others though!
Anyways welcome to the forum enjoy!
Dedenne1
Dedenne1
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Post by Deviousluxray 2014-12-07, 23:35

Salutations Devious here, longtime Pokemon fan and avid nuzlocker, Uranium caught my eye back in 2013 but I haven't gotten into it because of personal reasons until now.
I'm from the eastern USA near NYC and I'm a history teacher in training. I'm really hoping to help out in beta-developing the nuzlocke portion of this game since it will be the first of it's kind and be a serious boost to the nuzlocker community!

Deviousluxray
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Dedenne1 2014-12-13, 16:46

Deviousluxray wrote:Salutations Devious here, longtime Pokemon fan and avid nuzlocker, Uranium caught my eye back in 2013 but I haven't gotten into it because of personal reasons until now.
I'm from the eastern USA near NYC and I'm a history teacher in training. I'm really hoping to help out in beta-developing the nuzlocke portion of this game since it will be the first of it's kind and be a serious boost to the nuzlocker community!
Well since no one has welcomed u yet...
Welome to the forums!
Ya i like nuzlockes too and beta testing ive done a good amount of testing and nuzlockes ive done a couple as well Smile
I <3 history haha its intriguing to me and good luck with everything with that Very Happy 
Anyways I'll see u around the forums maybe Smile
Dedenne1
Dedenne1
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Post by sacrifair 2014-12-22, 14:47

Hi guys! Currently I study programming at a university, my speciazation being web applications. I don't use facebook and such though because I like to meet my friends in person. :-)

Also I like watching anime so in case you don't know Mushishi you ought to check that out. It's a masterpiece really even though not many people have seen it.

As for pokemon I've played at least one game from every genneration so far except for generations I and VI. My favourite is the Johto region which means Pkmn Crystal and HG/SS. Do you remember Whitney and her supercrazy Miltank? :-D I've also played Pkmn Colosseum (really good) and Pkmn XD (not so good but those color peons who where unable to count themselves were hilarious).

Lately I've played some hacks like Pkmn Volt White 2, Light Platinum and Glazed (Glazed is in Johto so it's my favourite as well!). Right now I'm checking out Pkmn Zeta/Omicron which looks good but lacks Fairy typing for old pokemons.
sacrifair
sacrifair
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum