Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions for Beating the Fire Gym?

+2
JD516
Ender
6 posters

Go down

Suggestions for Beating the Fire Gym? Empty Suggestions for Beating the Fire Gym?

Post by Ender 2015-01-04, 00:48

(Not to complain or anything, but) I have the grass type starter (Metalynx). I've tried to beat the fire gym 5 times so far and I haven't even beaten the first gym member yet. This is kind of ridiculous in my opinion, and it's the reason I left another Pokemon emulator after trying 20+ times to beat their fire gym with the same results. I don't really want it to be the reason I leave this one, and I want to have fun with this game.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you,
Ender

Ender
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for Beating the Fire Gym? Empty Re: Suggestions for Beating the Fire Gym?

Post by JD516 2015-01-04, 00:57

Get a water pokemon and train for a while?

No need to speed through everything.

JD516
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for Beating the Fire Gym? Empty Re: Suggestions for Beating the Fire Gym?

Post by kbloss90 2015-01-04, 01:00

Like every pokemon game you should always have a variety of pokemon types in your party. If you just raise one type then the fact that you can't win would be your fault.

kbloss90
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by TemporalMaster 2015-01-04, 01:07

Well, this gym really is a headache, it took me 3 hours to beat. I really can't teach how I did it because my party may be different from yours. But you'd better catch a water type.
TemporalMaster
TemporalMaster
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Involuntary Twitch 2015-01-04, 11:07

Alternately, you could catch a Fire-type, which will resist the attacks in the gym. There are 2 rare Fire-types in the rainforest, which you can also buy at the Trading Post for the right number of berries. (The berries grow on special trees in the forest and replenish themselves every day.)
Flager Chimical

If you don't have a Water-type, then ground and rock-types will do just as well. Here are some more Pokemon you could use on your team that will be useful in this gym:
Terlard Blubelrog Gyarados Sponaree Brainoar Drilgann Corsoreef Tubareel Slothohm
Involuntary Twitch
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

http://oripoke.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Finno Sheep 2015-01-04, 11:43

My strategy was levelling up my Eshouten because Air Slash is quite useful. The enemies quite often flinched and couldn't move. Try that. Wink
Finno Sheep
Finno Sheep
Palij
Palij

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down