Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nuzlock exclusive room

3 posters

Go down

Nuzlock exclusive room Empty Nuzlock exclusive room

Post by KitBallard 2014-12-30, 17:30

On the way home today I was thinking of how I can continue my Let's play (just going to restart then leave the game on when ever I end a bulk recording) and had a fun idea:

In a town with a graveyard (if there is one. If not, add a Pokémon Tower kind of idea from Red/Blue) that's closed off. If you try to enter it, the game will give you a message saying "A Pokémon grave yard. Not used very much due to our current technology." But The door'll have a trigger that will read if the game is in Nuzlock mode. If it does, you're welcomed to enter. And in the room/floors (if you had a bunch die) will have all your buried Pokémon. How they get there you might ask? Via the Pokécenter. When you goto heal, the Nurse will notice a dead Pokémon in your party and asks if you would like them buried. If no, they'll hand it back after healing your team.

It would give a great place (besides your Pokébox) to "morn" and reflect on the one's who've fallen.
KitBallard
KitBallard
Baashaun
Baashaun

Back to top Go down

Nuzlock exclusive room Empty Re: Nuzlock exclusive room

Post by Kestrelscall 2014-12-31, 00:27

Ooh.....And have a girl somewhere that asks if you believe in ghosts, with a yes or no option!

Cool!
Kestrelscall
Kestrelscall
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by Involuntary Twitch 2014-12-31, 01:34

That's sad, but it's not a bad idea. I've wanted to implement some extra features to incentivize Nuzlocke runs. there's no graveyard-like place in Tandor at the moment, either... most Pokemon regions have a place like that, such as Lavender tower or Mt. Pyre.
Involuntary Twitch
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

http://oripoke.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrelscall 2014-12-31, 02:03

I'd be excited to see any creepy sprites you'd make Twitch!
Kestrelscall
Kestrelscall
Barewl
Barewl

Back to top Go down

Post by KitBallard 2014-12-31, 05:22

Involuntary Twitch wrote:That's sad, but it's not a bad idea. I've wanted to implement some extra features to incentivize Nuzlocke runs. there's no graveyard-like place in Tandor at the moment, either... most Pokemon  regions have a place like that, such as Lavender tower or Mt. Pyre.
Most people would just release the "dead" poké and kind of forget about them, or leave them in a Graveyard box. I feel this way, using Head stones as npcs, you can get a photo of the fallen pokémon, and the level ranges they lived (Say, I lost a Mankey. I had it from level 5 to 39. So It'll show Lvl 5 ~ 39 where a "year" would be writen).

It'd be sad to see them again, but would make a great way to make a memorial to the brave fallen ones... or a reminder of a dumb mistake. A nice touch to have even more emotional attachment to your poké, specially since you're trying to keep em alive anyways.
KitBallard
KitBallard
Baashaun
Baashaun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down