Pokémon Uranium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stumped for an Idea.

5 posters

Go down

Stumped for an Idea. Empty Stumped for an Idea.

Post by xArc_Knightx 2014-04-10, 17:04

Hey guys, I've been doing a lot of drawings recently and I've come to a road block in inspiration. The only idea I've had all week was a Fakemon Based on Salamon or Palmon and there Evolutions. Give your ideas here and see what we can come up with!
xArc_Knightx
xArc_Knightx
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Stumped for an Idea. Empty Re: Stumped for an Idea.

Post by Involuntary Twitch 2014-04-10, 17:30

For original fakemon ideas, I recommend http://fakemoninspiration.tumblr.com/ for some cool obscure animals that haven't been made into Pokemon yet!
Involuntary Twitch
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

http://oripoke.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xArc_Knightx 2014-04-10, 21:11

OK, SO i recently found out I suck at drawing these things. But I did get an idea for 2 new Fakemon.
First one: A Fairy Mono type, evolves into Fairy monotype, then Branch Evo's into Fairy/Dragon or Fairy Dark when given either a Dawn Stone or Dusk Stone. They Are based of Angels/Demons and i got this idea from Angewomon and LadyDevimon. (Digimon) and also is 100% Female.

Number 2: A Ghost Normal type. this one is less complete. all i got is the typing.

If either of these appeal to you i'll make a seperate topic for them and Start Development on them.
xArc_Knightx
xArc_Knightx
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Post by Dedenne1 2014-04-11, 06:36

I love the idea of the fairy dragon and fairy and dark since u don't have much for the other one I can't say much except ghost and normal very original and a cool type combo
Dedenne1
Dedenne1
Inflagetah
Inflagetah

Back to top Go down

Post by . 2014-04-18, 16:10

How about it having three heads and vines coming out of its eyes?
Baashaun
Baashaun

Back to top Go down

Post by RuinedSilver 2014-12-27, 21:33

Not sure if you'll appreciate my two cents, but whatever...

An idea for a fakemon is Rorrim, The  living mirror pokemon, who's body is composed of a material similar to liquid mercury. this pokemon came into existence when an irradiated pokemon died on a mirrored surface, imbuing said mirror with it's emotions and intent... but those are by no means good . it died because it was abandoned in the midst of nuclear waste, created by the reactor explosion, so It's possessed by the insane desire to be noticed and loved once again. it's plan? It's going to enter the dream realm and try to recreate the realm, therefore trapping anyone who sleeps in an eternal dream. it thinks, that by doing this, it will be loved forever and never be abandoned again, but in reality, all this will do is wipe out every creature that dreams, their minds torn between the two dream realms.

sorry, I couldn't help myself. I love coming up with ideas, so I couldn't help but throw an idea out. I have a few others, if your actually interested in the ramblings of a teenager.
RuinedSilver
RuinedSilver
Baashaun
Baashaun

Back to top Go down

Post by Involuntary Twitch 2014-12-28, 08:03

That sounds really cool, i'm not sure the nuclear reactor part makes much sense though. I see that you are trying to fit it in with the story of this game, but the backstory is sufficient for it to be an entirely original tale. I really like the idea of creating a new dream world... kinda reminds me of this guy's story as well:
Dramsama

I'm thinking it would be a fairy/steel type? because you said its body is liquid mercury.
Involuntary Twitch
Involuntary Twitch
Admin

http://oripoke.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RuinedSilver 2014-12-28, 12:21

Yeah, I had just now saw Dramasama when I went into the wiki... Derp on my part for not thinking to check first. and my idea was that it was created in the blast of the reactor meltdown that happened 10 years ago... though, now looking back at it, it is kinda far-fetched.
how about this? it's kinda like a prototype porygon- It was created in a lab by fusing an unspecified pokemon with a mirror, however, when porygon was finaly created, Rorrim was essentially forgotten. It now gains revenge by tricking humans to look into it's reflective body, where they stare at their reflection until rescued or they pass out from exhaustion. Kinda like an evil, outward version of Narcissus, hmm? and since its a fairy/steel type, there are also stories of fey making people lose time and their lives.
RuinedSilver
RuinedSilver
Baashaun
Baashaun

Back to top Go down

Post by RuinedSilver 2015-01-01, 20:34

Some more ideas if you want?

Chromora- The rainbow bird (name derived from Chromatic and Sora, respectively meaning Color and sky)- Basically a humming bird with ridiculous plumage. Flying, ice type. despite the rainbow color of it feathers, Chromora is actually black- the rainbows come from the layer of ice crystals on it's plumage, which also serve as natural weapons due to said ice making the feathers sharp. Evolves into Paleonix (pronounced Pale-e-nix) (name derived from Pallet and Phoenix. feel free to change it- it sucks.)

Paleonix- The iridescent Phoenix - A.K.A. - the rainbow colored feather duster. Kidding, kidding. majestic and all that jazz. to evolve it, simply apply high friendship at daytime holding a stardust or something shiny/sparkly that you want it to evolve with. Still ice, flying, but with the ability Dazzle, which lowers enemy accuracy every turn. Instead of having ice covered feathers, this time it's feathers are actual ice, (hollow, yes, but still.)

New Fakemon- Mezrout (the whispering seedling)- Think Vivi from final fantasy as an animated scarecrow... But don't be fooled! the actual pokemon is literally just a sentient vine possessing a scarecrow. It's a grass type, with the ability Natural Roots, which grants it the effects of ingrain (the regen and inability to switch.) it's the most plantlike of all pokemon, as it has no organs, brain, nothing. it's a plant that is somehow sentient... with strange abilities. it uses those abilities ,when young, to influence people to care for it, however, due to it's lack of control, sometimes this leaves people with the compulsive desire to garden. evolves at lvl. 30 in a forest.

Encangrove- The Fairy tree- Picture groot in a cloak, with his rooty fingers grasping for you. It's a fairy/grass type, and it has lost the natural roots ability and has gained Fey Chant- the ability is pretty cool. on the first turn, there is a 5% chance that the opposing pokemon will just fall asleep randomly, and if it's light out, another 5% is added every turn, where as when it's dark out, 8% is added. (it should probably cap at 50%, but that's for you to decide.)combine that with a ridiculously high defense and special defense (at the price of speed and attack) and you have an very... interesting tank. It's serves as a guardian for weaker pokemon in forests, and can act as a matchmaker for worthy humans to adopt it's charges. If you are kind and pure at heart, this pokemon will do anything for you. legend says that if you prove that you are the most pure, it will lead you to a great secret in the midst of a lost forest...
RuinedSilver
RuinedSilver
Baashaun
Baashaun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down